Reviews for Offred's Reminiscence
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
LOvely! I thik she would look backom the few Brightbspots inher life asa hand maid while Beimg Greatful for forFreedom. AT time;scomanderdoesn't seem so bad like he actually cares.
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
An overall happy interpretation of what happened to Offred after "The Handmaid's Tale". I like how you included details about the story and the OffredXNick stuff. I like those two slightly more than Offred and Luke. Good work!

*S. Snowflake.
Jay chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
hey :) i really wanted to read the Handmaids Tale, but when i finally did i was really disappointed by the ending! I did worry that it was all a big trick that even nick was in on :( thought it was so annoying. so i think this gives a nice happy ending, chance for Offred to get a new identity and stat a new life. But, and you dont have to listen to me!, perhaps you could mention her feelings about having a new child without Luke? as he was a bit part in her conscience as a handmaid, and so she probably wouldnt be totally over him yet? Also, it would be a great ending if you signed off with "offred"'s real name? obv, you could make one up as no one knows, but think it would be an awesome ending!

Hope you do really well in your assignment!