Reviews for our clothes could lay intertwined
Tahlia Mckinnon chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I loved this, you completely expressed the characters the way they should have been, and the emotions and thoughts they feel and think are exactly as I imagined. I wrote my first fanfic a few days ago, suffering writer's block at the moment, if you could check it out and have a read, maybe review with some advice, I would really appreciate it. Funnily enough, we've touched upon some similar ideas (: Looking forward to reading the rest of this! x
BroodyCheery323 chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
Effy's thoughts in this one were really good. It just seemed so...Effy, LOL. I liked the last bit about resenting herself for being happy and wondering if Freddie would mind if she was happy. Great job!
BroodyCheery323 chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
You captured Cook so well. I think you have his character down perfectly and the dialogue between him and Naomi was awesome. I always loved their relationship and I love the way yu portrayed it here. Nice!
BroodyCheery323 chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Wow, what a great chapter. I love the emotion and conflict going on inside Cook's head. I thought you made his thoughts really believable, especially that whole thing about him loving Freddie and his thoughts on the three of them. great chapter! : )
Ledger m chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Perfect! You have written it perfectly *-*

Congratulations :D

xoxo

Ledger
BroodyCheery323 chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
Nice work! I really love the deeper insight into Effy's very tragic mind. Keep 'em coming! : )
BroodyCheery323 chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
Wow, that was really quite good. great imagery and word usage. I love at the end when Effy sribled we are Cook and Effy onto the wall, that was so sweet. great work! : )
moeexyz chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
I've been waiting for you to update this.

Ah I'm loving this story so much. I could totally picture everything happening to them, it's so perfect!

Update soon please!
BroodyCheery323 chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
AW that was heartbreaking. Poor Cook! This was really nice. I like how you wrote him finally getting to feel his own grief...so sad. Glad to see your continuing this! : )
BroodyCheery323 chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
This is all very well written and very heart wrenching. I love the way you write Cook and Effy and how you perceive their inner thoughts. These drabbles are simply amazing. I'm hoping you continue on with this, but I guess now that the series is over you probably won't. Either way, I love these drabbles! Please write more for either this story or just for Cook and Effy in general! : )
moeexyz chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
I love this so far. You've written it perfectly, it's really beautiful.