Reviews for A Matter of Miscommunication
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Hilarious XD whatever could've Mrs. Hudson expected? ;)
Lemon Zinger chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh my goodness... I LOVE this! Thank you so much for sharing!

Needed that laugh too :)
Azolean chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
ROFL! Thank you so much. I so needed that laugh. This was fantastic! And the second wonderful piece I've found. I can't wait to read more.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Mrs. Hudson's probably going to have nightmares about this for weeks.
BlackWolfSong chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was *hilarious*! It made me laugh out loud so much my roommate demanded that I read it to her. Then she laughed. Thank you for writing it.
mrspencil chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Good heavens! Mrs Hudson's mind is clearly an interesting a small correction to the author's note - yes, you definitely can "do" humour. Thank you for cheering me up this morning!

Mrs P:)
me chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
LOL, Mrs. Hudson's a bit of a pervert.
Mistress Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Hilarious doesn't even begin to describe this.
Carriewhowasreading chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Don't write humor? ROFLMAO!
Samantha chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
GENIOUS. XD
ArtsyChick chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I knew it couldn't be what I was thinking it was, but I couldn't figure out what exactly they were doing. Very well-written; I could definitely see something like this happening between Holmes and Watson :)
Annie.London chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Haha, loved it!

Fab idea, and well written- could really imagine the look on her face as she walked in! :)

Annie
AccountKiller9 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I am offended by Mrs Hudson's dirty mind. And to think that she would dare enter a room where she assumes such obscenities to be taking place? What a pervert...
medcat chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
LOL :)
stupidpenname chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
The goggles do nothing!

Highly amusing (but not very highbrow). You used innuendo well... and now I have The Todd from scrubs stuck in my head.