Reviews for Home is where half the heart is
Brainiac chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
It's been over 2 years since Ashes ended yet this made me cry. Gene and Alex deserved so much better and in this story they got it. Thank you for sharing.
Brainiac from TRA
LouBelle04 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I love this story! I really do :)
Elliewelly1 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
This made me cry so much; your writing is amazing. I can't get over it. I havea feeling i'm going to end up reading this again.
kestralspace chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Loved this :)Beautiful flowing prose with a lovely raw but totally romantic take on the characters!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Faithful to the show and a bitter sweet ending thanks for this story.
monkey-in-hell chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
That's an interesting take on how the series could end; I do quite like the idea of two different versions of Alex though each of them would have to live their lives without someone who means the world to them so it is a bittersweet sort of ending. Good stuff.
Novindalf chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Love it :D
theHuntgoeson chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I'm crying as I type this. The thought of Alex having stayed to be happy with Gene, as well as returning to Molly, is bittersweet, just as we are promised the ending will be. Maybe this is the final solution after all. But you've managed to leave an edge of ambiguity - what was Gene's role in Sam's death? What is Keats's role and how much does he know? What will Ruth do with the knowledge that Alex has given her? Fascinating.
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Another wonderful louellafic, loads of angst and smut, laced with Alex's indecision and maternal guilt, with a spice of Keats's mystery and intrigue. Garnished with Gene's passion, hurt and pain. I just hope you're going to sort things out in Chapter 2.
Dinny93 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Omg, I love that! Fantastic the way she gets to stay with Gene yet return to Molly & Evan at the same time :) Gene & Alex belong together though, without a doubt.

Dinny

x
sillygenie chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Wow! feel like I've been run over by a lawn mower. Cracking making up - couldn't understand how she managed to push him away twice before myself; )

Interesting solution she finds to open the doors for her to get home. You've managed to get an Alex without Gene and an Alex without Molly and put your finger on the essential dilemma of A2A for all of us who love our Galex but realise she's a mum too.

I guess I should read this at least once a week to prepare myself for the wringer - though I don't suppose in the series they'll have them getting as close. Sod it, I'll have to read this at least once a week for the hot stuff anyway.:0
Malena Hunt chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
This was beautiful. *tries not to cry* A bittersweet ending that I wouldn't mind seeing in series 3. Thank you so much for this, Lou. Really.
Mage of the Heart chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Beautiful resolution - can only hope the series will give us such a satisfying ending :)

Mage
Lucida Bright chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
You see I don't think that's bittersweet. I think that's really the only possible happy ending. Alex gets the best of both worlds - literally. Very clever, Lou - congratulations. So much happening in two chapters, and you didn't leave Gene alone and heartbroken. Top marks.
Gem6 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Oh that's brilliant!

Tear jerking but brilliant!

Gem x