Reviews for Love Like Magic
Please continue
lsutigers chapter 15 . 1/25
please continue please
MysonSeth chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
Ahhhhhh! Y did u stop there?! This story is amazing n I would love 2 read more of it! Please don't stop
brightflare chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
great story, hope you continue it!
AladarHadezBlack chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Hey I just read your story and I love it. Do you think you could try writing more chapters again? I know it's been a few years but I'd really like to know where you were going with the story. Thanks and good writing!
Wolf2468 chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
Please continue please
IceFireWolf chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
This could still be rated T because the almost lemon wasn't really a lemon. so
Osibell chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
Hey amigui retoma esta historia y terminarla se que tu puedes
IsaBechelli chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
adorei a fanfic, continue
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
So? What happens next?! Will Bella ever get the book? Cause she would be real powerful then it would be fun to see! Update soon please!
123SS chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I Love it! :) It's an awesome story!
inquisitivepenguin chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
Bella is a black witch, is it possible to scrub the tainted soul and to become a white witch again with enough self sacrifice or repentance or any type of good deed? This story is great by the way.
PhantomPride15 chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Hey I love reading your stories. I've read a lot, to be honest. You should definitely keep writing :)

Here's a witchy question: if they are tired from using magic, do they have to sleep? Could they drink coffee or something instead?

Pm me through my profile if you want (can't login on my phone right now)
phantom
Quinntana2 chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
:)(: I am just mega loving the story. Lauren is a super hater though. Cool that Bella and Alice are back on good terms; although, I feel as though Alice was overreacting. She has her secrets too.