Reviews for Tamers Requiem, Book 4: Revival
Twisted Mind Of A Brotha PC chapter 1 . 9/12
Another great story in the Tamers Requiem series. It's defiantly felt like a "breather" story to me. Book 3 just had alot going on in it, and I welcomed the lighter load as it was, with the story not as complex, a nice story arc after a major one. Takato and Rika do take kinda take a backseat ride in this story, since this one mainly focused on Suize and Lopmon which I loved. It was nice to see an older Suize, wanting to help out and prove she's a Tamer like the rest. After re-watching Tamers, I've found myself to like those two more than I used to.

The "Other" Takato, I wasn't really into at first, but partnering him with that red-headed LadyDevimon was a nice touch. Felt like a future hint of romance there? haha.

great work as always. I was gonna hold off on book 5 since it's unfinished, but eh why not.
frostmrajick chapter 21 . 7/19
Author's notes make me happy. :) I love your stories and seeing the thought process behind them. Not a huge fan of Data Squad, but I never liked Kazu and Kenta before reading your stories, so I'm optimistic. ;) Thanks for writing these, I look forward to every chapter and story.
FlawlessMirage chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
Oh... is that ChaosGallantmon?

The blue cloak and the lance makes me think that xP
Permanently Inactive chapter 49 . 10/4/2013
Great story! It was incredible and I was happy to see Rika and Takato's relationship take off. I'm worried about what those jerks plans are for Lumemon and Beelzemon are since they're both demon lords.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
ShadowLDrago chapter 49 . 10/26/2012
I was half expecting you to sign off like you did with book 3 you are now leaving the world of

-Crazyeight

Well onto the review. I loved this last part with Cherubimon dark digivolving into her (I think lopmon acts more like a girl then then a boy)
ShadowLDrago chapter 46 . 10/26/2012
Awesome! I always wanted to see Daemon SUper Ultimate in action. Thanks, awesome chappie, I love seeing Crimson mode and Beelzemon in action
ShadowLDrago chapter 27 . 10/25/2012
It seems that the effect the Dark Area had on Agumon's digivolution lasts.
ShadowLDrago chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
I see you gave Takato a partner in the form of BlackGuilmon who can mode change to Cloack mode.
ShadowLDrago chapter 23 . 10/25/2012
LOL! Suzie has style, I like! :P x... ah, hell 1000.
ShadowLDrago chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
Takato sticks his foot in his mouth so much, he should have sugery to remove his feet and hover so,ehow so that way there will be no feet to stick in his mouth. :P
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
The Dark Ocean's dark data must really be messing with Marcus's DNA and as a result Agumon's digivolution by corrupting them
ShadowLDrago chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
Atsuo got what was coming to him! The Dark Ocean. In the words of many a Frenchman, Merde.
ShadowLDrago chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
LOL! I didn't know that Jeri could be so devilish! Or even Calumon whose naive mind set prevents him from knowing what you do and don't do. Jeri and Rika have gotten their fair share of embarresments!
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Racism. It makes my blood boil and the attitude of kids like Atsuo pushed me nearly to the limit. Granted I have a rather short fuse but I am more patient then I am given credit for. If I could give Atsuo a piece of my mind I would but I have 3 things holding me back. Hold on 4 1. If I did, I could do far more damage then just a piece of my mind. 2 common sense. 3 Self restraint and 4 he is an OC in a story. Albeit of a show wich I love but still. Fiction is fiction.
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
SInce when is Wikipedia believeable? You knwo better then Me that nayone can log on and edit a page from scientific info to complete idiocy