Reviews for A Dark Horse
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
I honestly don't remember what's going on. Why Vent is suddenly in love with Mare. Where Kelsier is. It's been awhile.
anthropomorphychan chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
I'm glad you're still continuing on with this story. Lovely chapter, so keen for more.
Cina Paradox chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
This is good. I only finiahee the trilogy this week, and ithas me goin. Write i command thee.
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
oooooooo more please I look forward to it -

ps I less then three the Mistborn Trilogy 3
anthropomorphychan chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
I'm glad you still update. Looking forward to more.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Aw, that's kind of cute.
DiamondOfNight chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
Why didn't you finish it?
hopl3ssr0mant1c chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
ahhh goodness that was wonderful. you're great at staying in character too I'm loving the cocky carefree Kelsier I imagined he would have been before losing Mare.

Can't wait Sanderson's mistborn follow up series _
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Oh, boy. I don't remember at all where Ruddy and Vent are mentioned. I haven't read Mistborn since July... Okay, that's a lame excuse.

I'm just going to ignore that (although I've made a proper mess of THAT by now) and say that I'm looking forward to the raid on House Elariel.
Oddity Fish chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
When they first try to see if Vin is a Mistborn compares her to Vent.
UKSpiritStormDragon chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
Ruddy is the smoker who went with Kell and Mare on their little night hiest into the Lord Ruler's palace. I don't seem to recall Vent from anywhere. I like you're character development, keep it up.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
I don't like Rudeous. I REALLY don't like Rudeous. If he tries to force himself on Mare... !
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
This is a very well-written story that feels like it belongs in Sanderson's world. I do hope you plan to continue. How far are you thinking of writing?
UKSpiritStormDragon chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
Still like it. Although I thought Kelsier robbed Elariel for its atium after the pits? Also I was thinking Rudeous would have been a bit surprised about Mare, after all he was thinking she was just a common whore. Being a misting would have been enough to shock him as well as her being a member of Kelsier's crew.
UKSpiritStormDragon chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Your doing a pretty good job on your story, keep writing and I'll keep reading.