Reviews for Love Soon
I loved it!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
moy bein
littlebear5 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Really cute story! thanks for writing it!
also a huge TIVA fan...kinda sad...looks like they won't be gettig to much action at the end of this season :( Jen
prueunknownsoldier chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
lmao i only wish abby would do this lol
kajsavi chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
It was awesome! Loved it!
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Love It!
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
WHO THE HELL IS'NT TIVA CRAZY? BET YOU LOOK HOT IN THE DRESS SINCE COTE IS ALREADY SOO HOT. MICHAEL IS DELICIOUS. HE HE HE. LOVE THE STORY, LOVE THE TIVA.
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Great story, please continue it, would love to hear about the date and the KISS after:)
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is so cute. I love how Abby helped Tony because I can definitely see that happening. Great job! :)
zats chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Like the whole set up by Abby thing. Just a very enjoyable story or chapter.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
abby is a pain in the ass that likes to meddle a little to much! LOL anyway very cute story! really nice way to get ziva to go out with him :) loved it loved it loved it
ncistwin2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
that was awesome! when i first saw the necklace i was like 'tony must have got it for her' but then they didn't say anything and i was like 'aw' well i agree with you in knowing that tony gave it to her!

ncistwin2
truevindication chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
"What was that for?" Ziva said, a huge smile on her face.

"I just wanted to make sure this was real."

Loved that line! Seemed a little rushed, but I still enjoyed it. :)
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i would definately read whatever you post! but honestly i like this better where it is. it allows your mind to fill in the gaps :D i would certainly like more one-shots of tiva though! :D hehe you look like cote? so unfair! i'm blond hair, green eyes, and incredibly short (5.3") which really stinks on ice 'cause i'm the goalie for my water polo team. and nothing ever fits me :( lol c'est la vie. no one ever said life was fair ;)

please write more soon! :D
x-my-immortal-x chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I love it! Very cute!

I would read it if u kept it going!

X