Reviews for Treachery's Child
peacenjoy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is stroy is awesome! Please update soon!
Falcon97 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Pleeease update it's been ages since your last one, I want to know what happens! I also love the UrchinXSepia :D
Alatum Laminis chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
what is taking so long to update? It's been been more than six months! Even your last update period was shorter than this.
peacenjoy chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Please update! I check often and you never do! There isn't enough Mistmantle stories; please don't give up on it.

P.S. If you do update, could you have some Padra, Arran romance and maybe Juniper, Crackle or Scatter
greenplanet chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
hold it hold it! all these new names...very confused! who are these people (er...creatures) what are they going, which one's the king, which one's the queen, who is the son, who is that hedgehog, why are otters evil, and to sum it all up...what's going on? as you can see, i am very confused. can someone please tell me what's going on? it sounds amazing, i just dont understand. ohhh, ravens. evil. wouldn't have thought of that. keep up the great work, just explain a wee bit better so us...hm, confused people can understand it better and enjoy it. i guess there are just so many new characters that it is so overwhelming, especially with no explanation. i hope we get more urchin/sepia if u know what i mean *wink wink* ha! i am so using that from now on...that is, if i actually could wink...

-greenplanet

p.s. recycle please! save our planet! ;)
Lightkit chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Ooh, what is this? Evil? Of course. XP Conquer Isle? Blunt, but efficient. How shall they disrupt life on Mistmantle? Obviously for the worse. What will happen to Urchin's ceremony? To Moon Fest? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Don't know how to pronounce some of the names, but that shouldn't be too big a problem.

Update ASAP please.

~Lightkti
Lightkit chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hmm. This looks promising. ;) Good to include the history (for those who didn't know it). Although I've never heard of said Moon Fest. And of course he deserves to be a captian. :) And Of course he bumps into Sepia, of all animals. XP

Couple errors, but only a few.

~Lightkit
Silver Wolf of Wisdom chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. Love this story! There were a couple typos, but they really don't matter to me. Please please please update soon!
Kennedy K chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh my heart! (haha!)This is great so far! I like how you included sepia's thoughts too. hmm...would you maybe consider coming and joining theisleofmistmantle.? its like a roleplay in the "future" of mistmantle, and there is only 3 members (myself included). we could use someone with your story writing skills... I would be really happy if you joined, cause not much goes on when none of us can be on...
123Dawnfire chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
cool!
Wolfgirl666 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Thanks!and yes Padra and Fingal will be in the about the Urchin/Sepia thing...*wink wink*. and thank you for your suggestion about the festival!i will be sure to put some celebrations from the books in future chapters
greenplanet chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
woho! a new mistmantle fanfic! but what about padra and fingal? they didn't even have any lines! please let them be in the story more :) oh, urchin bumps into SEPIA! i think sepia is more than just urchin's friend, if you know what i mean. i really liked your fanfic, i just suggest to use holidays/events that were in the book, not some make believe one like the "moon fest." other than that and that padra and fingal arent in it, i really enjoyed it! keep up the good work! :)

greenplanet

p.s. recycle please! save our planet! ;) swanfeather and corr are meant to be!