Reviews for A Twist in My Story
twi-hardjacob chapter 27 . 10/16/2010
this is an awesome story!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 10/16/2010
Okay story. Sometimes the spelling and grammer were a little confusing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 10/15/2010
The whole family will protect her. Really should be calling Charlie and telling him about James threat.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
So why are they not telling Charlie about the car, James being at school and all the roses? That would be the smart thing to do. Newton deserved what he got.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
James is stalking the whole family. Doubt if taking a different car will fool him. Where's Emmett? He might actually scare James. Hope they tell Charlie about the car parked on the side of the road.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
James is definitely crazy.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
Very romantic.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
Fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
Very romantic. Guessing the Cullen's are loaded as usual. Going to Rome on a charter plane for a first date wouldn't be so bad. Though my preference would be Ireland.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Shopping with Alice and Rosalie would be torture. Guess the Cullen kids are not adopted. Bella's dream about sparkling in the sun could mean she and Edward are going to become vampires maybe? Silly Bella should have thought of Charlie first. He is the Chief of Police.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Are Edward, Alice, and Emmett adopted? Rosalie and Jasper brother and sister? Not a bad story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
True love is wonderful. And James is a scary dude. Bella should have told Charlie there was someone after her. Are you going to post the real 2nd chapter?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Same chapter posted twice. Now I see the problem.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Either a chapter was left out or we jumped ahead, a lot. Like it though.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Seems okay so far. Her friends at home will miss her. And I'm guessing that was Edward on the plane.