Reviews for Waiting for Summer
Anya chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I had read this book many years ago and have always loved it. Reading these three newly interpreted chapters was such a pleasure, thank you! Your style of writing is clear, easy to follow, and blends well with the original story style. If only you could have written more!
Artrider chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Cute.
dracorium chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
I LOVE this! I am sad there isn't more. I'll put it on alert just in case...
Bookish Hylian chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
It's so hard to come by fics that feature the characters from Summers at Castle Auburn! Much less people who actually love the book or Sharon Shin- it would please me to no end if you continued your fic! xD Especially one that is incredibly well written, and just AWESOME! (Do you know how hard it is to come by fics that use proper grammer and english? Almost painfully hard!) Your doing great so don't give up on this!

{2 THUMBS UP CUZ 1 AIN'T ENOUGH! :D}
WireNecklace chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
AH! These are amazing! SACA is honestly my favorite book. And Kent's perspective on these different occasions are honestly amazing and totally believable. Completely accurate in my opinion. I sincerely hope you continue to do more - at your leisure, of course.
Jennie chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I LOVE it!

Please continue! :)
Anna chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Please, please write more! You capture Kent's personality so well, I love reading this!
anna chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is so amazing. You really captured Kent's personality. I seriously thought he was thinking these same things when I read the actual story. well done. Please write more! I can't wait to read more. You've really got talent in writing.
1Chameleon3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i bloody love this darling!
NeOnPoLkAdOtS chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
3 words

PLEASE FINISH THIS!

3 more words

I LOVE IT!
Salem Witch 17 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I liked this chapter. It was a bit short but sweet. It would be interesting to see Kent's interactions with Elisandra. For instance, did she know that Kent loved Corie?
Salem Witch 17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Finally, a story on one of my favorite books. I am also writing one so I think it would be interesting to see this from our differing perspectives. Keep writing, I like what I have seen