Reviews for Reel Trouble
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aww poor sam lol. Actually this happened to a couple I observed in our DIY store, but this man was soaking up the attention and taking advantage of it. Jack would never do that, he loves sam waaay too much...and his rod lol
Soleya chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
LOL! That was amazing. :-)
IggyMing chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
LOL! Loved the mental imagery of transposing Kelly's face onto the clay pigeon.

I kind of like seeing a jealous Sam. I read so many stories about a jealous Jack, so why not a jealous Sam? Good job!
chocolate chip wookiee chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow! Loved it, couldn't believe what I was reading. Great job and a nice change, since most fics I read are the sweet-and-perfect-relationship ones. And it screams for a sequel ;)
gater62 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh. My. I can't believe Jack! LOL! I loved it!
Mia66 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Too Funny!

LOL I almost spit out my coffee reading the last lines!
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
If Kelly only knew what Sam did with those clay pigeons. hehehe Titanium nuts and a pole my butt. That girl was coping a free feel with Jack and his fishing rod. Jack is devistatingly handsome and any women would be sure to hit on him. Of course we know Sam is a even tempered, and dangerous woman. Even Jack knows when to temper down and concede to his wife. hehehe If Titanium nuts and a fishing pole was all that gave Jack a rush; imagine what Sam could do with a hook and sinker. hehehe Poor Jack has no clue. :D
Evanne.Bo chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
lmao!

but seriously, if i were her, i would have waited until they were at the cabin, making him watch as i blow up his freacking fishing pole!
DDs Tea Cup chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
:o make them make up! So sad it's like watching my parents fight lol. Cool story sequel please,loved it! I've read all ur sg1 stuff and ur such a talented writer u rock keep it up!
RoseA26 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Am filling in 10 minutes before heading out, now I've got something to smile over whilst I sit in the dentist chair...lol...excellent! Thanks.
steadfast chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Reel funny!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
N-i-c-e!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I was picturing Kelly as a clay pigeon too, and thought how fun it would be to shoot at her ;) LOL! Thanks for making me smile tonight - it was definitely needed.
elleelle chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
aww, i think jack was just flattered, though I'd love a sequel where he has to make it up to sam.
dp chapter 1 . 3/15/2010