Reviews for Codename: Kids Next Door: Operation: STORIES
islanddog1 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
good job this is a lot like the show,i really liked reading them! okay,heres a numbuh 3 idea have her be with numbuh 4 and get kidnapped and they work together and escape. or something like hope you update soon!
number 6 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
is there more is there more
E M C 14 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
THESE STORIES ARE GREAT! HERES A NUMBUH 3 IDEA MAKE HER GO ON A SCHOOL FIELD TRIP AND SHE HAS A GRAND ADVENTER.
islanddog1 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
THIS IS JUST LIKE THE SHOW! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
X Author Account Closed X chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
You requested, and thus you shall receive!

Huh, never thought I'd see someone mix Miss Congeniality and KND, and manage to pull it off. Kudos to you.

Other than a few spelling and grammar errors, it was quite good. Keep it up!
super fan girl 24 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Heres a cool idea for numbuh 3, have her go to rainbow monkey island and save the rainbow monkeys from evil or something like that. Thats all i can really think of right now. so keep on writing, and update soon!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Aw! How cute! This was adorable! U Loved the scene with Patton and Numbuh 2! XD I KNEW Abby would get Wally! XD
xFireChickx chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
another awesome chapter! op. future is my favorite episode, and i love miss congeniality! sorry, don't have any ideas, but i know you'll come up with something.
angelraider chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Beautiful as always! Lol. I was actually writing my new chapter when I saw you update. One more paragraph till I was done and then I noticed the FUTURE motif and smacked myself. If you read my next chapter? I didn't copy, lol. We just connected, that's all.

Happy birthday though, mine was last month (15 too! Isn't it an awesome age? Even though my birthday wasn't exactly on the same caliber.)

I liked the Number 60 part and how you kept the continuity.(That and I just plain love Patton.)

~RaidersEcho
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
lol. Aw! Numbuh 5's missions for candy are adorable! Rock on! This is absolutely awesome!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Aw! How cute! Rock on! These were so adorable, especially this one! Rachel/Nigel forever! ...Who's Patton again...what he looks like, I mean... U Great job!
madden123 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
These stoyies are both really good. Update soon please!
xFireChickx chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
ha ha! 362's mad because he's an idiot. i could imagine myself hitting him for that. update soon!
super ario chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Haha, I knew the song was familiar. I saw School Gyrls. Strange movie, I say. But I kind of strangely liked it.

Anyways, nice job. Numbuh Four chappie next? ]
xFireChickx chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
now this is cool! please update!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »