Reviews for No More Problems Right?
alexiana75 chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Oh, my. Sweet, sweet Jasper! And, of course, wonderfull Carlisle!
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Cheers for Jasper! How old are they?
Ilovemmybear chapter 29 . 6/18/2011
Loved the story can't wait to read the sequel :)
RubyDragonJewel chapter 29 . 5/24/2011
love the story so far can't wait to read the sequal
animelover5000 chapter 29 . 3/15/2011
This is Amazing! I loved it thanks so much for writing it!
Emotionless Copy chapter 29 . 12/4/2010
Great job! One of my favourite stories!
Acadian Angel chapter 21 . 12/1/2010
Carlisle, please don't listen to the babysitter out there. You are a doctor yourself and you know that Austism is an entirely different ballgame. And I'm not trying to be down on the babystitter who had to deal with a temper tantrum. She handled her situation well. But Autism is a completely different story. Again, I'm not trying to be judgemental, and am looking forward to see how Carlisle will help to diffuse the situation (it's obvious the judgemental aunts don't have a clue).
Jooheika chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
how old are they?
ericas mommy chapter 29 . 10/9/2010
love this sory gonna read th sequel next
Sorry I'm Lame chapter 29 . 9/5/2010
OMG that may have been the best fanfiction I have ever read. Awesome! And I love MCR.
Krox1 chapter 21 . 8/2/2010
Wow I really like this story it's so well written! Update soon? :-)
Cullen Cousin chapter 28 . 7/7/2010
All in all it was a very good story. The ending wasn't too bad, a little bland though. The only thing I wish for in this story, were a little more detail in certain parts. Like the ending would have been better with showing more of what happened during the shooting i.e. what happened in the classrooms, instead of a summary that Charlie spoke of.

I still enjoyed in none the less and I am looking forward to reading the sequel.
Icy Imp chapter 29 . 5/6/2010
So here's my overall review. I liked this a lot. You worked an autistic character well.
A lot was out of character, but that's okay for a human story.
I refuse to read the sequel ONLY because there's no Carlisle. I wouldn't mind if he just wasn't in it, but dead is too upsetting for me.
You need some work on your grammar, but it's nit that bad.
In whole, amazing story. :) You had me crying and laughing in the same chapter! :P
- Icy
Icy Imp chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
You know a lot about autism. I'd love to see ONE autism sufferer WITHOUT a Constant. I'm fifteen and I still flip on anyone who dares touch my Teddy Bear.
IcyActress chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
I'm too lazy to log in...
I love this so far. I have autism, too... You portray an autistic character VERY well. It gets really rough because people don't understand what's going on in your head.
Reading on now. Bravo so far. :)