Reviews for Falling with Difficulty
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
"My family's messed up beyond recognition" Ahh, Gokudera's casual comment on his family that Yamamoto remembered in the future arc. They definitely are.

Meanwhile, Bianchi tries to be good daughter for her mother but Dino's earnest ways makes it fucking hard. Thankfully, Reborn's there to right things. As expected of the greatest hitman in the world.
ausumist chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This Dino fic has been the best yet! Bianchi was given depth and emotion she usually isn't portrayed with.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
this is my second favorite of all your Dino/Bianchi works (again, "love, duty, and other difficult things" takes the cake. i love that thing. like LOVE IT). :DDD

it;s so beautiful! i love how she's totally blindsided by his confession, and just the way she figures it out! hahaha! it's because he stopped being clumsy! and then he still had to tell her directly. ohhhh, this was just so great. and you handled her backstory beautifully!

fave bits (the whole thing, but these stand out): It hadn't been until she was watching him navigate his way back to the bed with the two steaming cups in his hand that she realized something was wrong.

Oh fuck, she was in trouble. So, so much trouble. - HAHAHA!

AND

He didn't answer. When she opened her eyes again, he had a sheepish, guilty look on his face. "Oh my God," Bianchi said, horrified right down to her bones. "Oh my God, you were, weren't you? You idiot." - I LOVE HIM. he's like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar!

AND

"I," Bianchi said, stupidly. "You. You what?"

"Love you," he repeated, casually running his knuckles along her jaw, though it didn't do much to hide the anxious look in his eyes.

"You must be joking," Bianchi said, brain skittering back from the enormity of that simple statement. "Or crazy. Or both."

"I'm not joking. And I'm not any crazier than anyone else we know." He pursed his lips, clearly taking stock of their mutual acquaintances. "Probably less crazy than most of them, really, when you think about it. I'm pretty sure that I skew towards the saner end of the spectrum. I mean, seriously, Kyouya? Xanxus? I ask you." He stopped, and made a face. "Christ, I'm babbling, please shut me up before I really embarrass myself." - because that exchange is priceless.

AND

"I'll be going, then." He eased himself around Bianchi and walked away, holding himself very straight, and stepped over the toy Lambo must have left on the walk-the one that Bianchi had nearly tripped over herself-and turned down the street. - because we all know what THAT means. ;)

AND (last one, i swear)

"No, really," he said, serious. "I'd have to punch anyone else who said that. I'm not going to let you get away with it, either."

"Yeah?" Bianchi raised her eyebrows at him. "How do you figure you'll stop me?"

"I'll think of something," Dino said, and bent his head to kiss her. - that whole last part made my heart ache and flutter at the same time. it was really sweet and just a little sad and really, really gunny and gorgeous and sexy. like this whole fic, basically. yeah. thanks for writing this! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
great story!
i've wandered through this site for a week or so (okay, maybe less) and this is the best thing i've read so far (since the last story that i considered great, which is quite long ago)
thanks for bringing joy to my life :)
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
First time reading a Dino/Bianchi fic, and it was a lovely read. Really liked the use of Dino's clumsiness, or lack thereof, as an indication of his feelings. You gave her a touching history. As her past unfolds, we begin to understand why she rejected him and feel for her. I also like your take on Bianchi and Reborn's relationship. Nice one shot! D
Kebchii chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Waaah! Owvher na owvher! I love eet!

c[_] Coffee for you and your awesome story!
omgpink chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Hey you did a good job! I like this becuase its on the fluffier side of smut. You focus on more than just sex, giving them all kinds of intereactions, leading through the romance, making a 'ship' make sense. How would Dino fall in love with Bianchi? You answered it! Thoroughly!
great gospel chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Now this was a lovely gem of a story. It really was brilliant. You did the characters justice. I like how you built up such a wonderoud story from seemingly nothing between two rather neglected characters. You filled in some blanks (read Bianchi x Reborn) in a plausible manner, but really it was so much more than that. I was hanging on every word like it was law of the KHR universe. Very, very well done. Thanks for the read.

Sora(:
Miki chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Awwwww! I'm glad I gave this a shot! I used to dislike this pairing but you just write so well it's hard NOT to like it! :D So very romantic! 3
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
It was a long and fantastic read. Thanks for writing these two! I always admired Bianchi, and Dino is the hottest boss ever.
munie-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aw crap. AWW CRAP! I love this story truly I do. It's almost three o' clock in the morning and I should be sleeping now since I have an inate paranoia revolving around that time. But seriously this ficlet... okay not much of a ficlet since it took me an hour and a half to read but that's irrelavent. What I WANTED to say is that I adore you completely. I've been utterly obsessed with Bianchi and you totally quenched that thirst right here and now. You delved into the history of her and so far you depicted her greatly... but I only read three fics revolving around Bianchi in total so I shouldn't be saying anything. Anyways as I said before I love you and I love this fic. Now as the clock has struck three and can't sleep until it's four now, thank you. I shall read the story again just for the hell of it and because it's so friggin' awesome. Okay I'm done with my rant. HUZZAH!
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
You just made me a Bianchi-Dino fan.

How do I say this? I'm lost for words.

Its a very wonderful great story! I love how you filled in the spaces and you built up your story. That's definitely one of the best stories I ever read. Why is this story only with too few reviews when it is this beautiful? The characterization is brilliant. You've done a very, very good job!
Theodosia chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is *awesome*. Thank you so much for posting it!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
aw so cute!
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Excellent piece altogether.

Bianchi gets practically no decent fic and Dino gets relegated to yaoi fodder constantly with little to no characterisation.

It's really gratifying to read a piece that gives each of two interesting characters a chance to shine. :)