Reviews for My Love, My Enemy
swtnata94 chapter 1 . 6/23
CUTE!
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 1/27
Awe this was really good!
-Sammi
JaToya chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I loved this so much. Seriously, if only the show had gone this way who knows where we'd be. Though realistically, we'd all probably hate the Puckleberry the writers created anyway. You know, after they made them break up and get back together a bazillion times. Le sigh. Anyway, glad I found this.
naleylove98 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
amazing story I also loved that you mentioned one tree hill, one of my fav shows of all time,
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
*fist pumps then starts dancing* She picked Puck! She should've always been with Puck on the show. Finn is boring. Her and Puck compliment each other so well! I loved them as a couple! Yet another of your stories to add to my faves!
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
It's interesting to read something like this three seasons out. I randomly found it when i stumbled upon your page (btw I've been reading your fanfic from your livejournal for a while but have never been able to show my appreciation until now. Just want you to know you're my, and probably many others', favourite fanfic writer) and I'm so glad I wasn't part of the fandom when this spoiler came out cos I would've been just as angry as you were. This is brilliant and even better that I've read it in retrospect. I did feel a little sorry for Finn, but I think the way you portrayed Rachel's journey to making a decision made her choice seem so right even whilst leaving us feeling sorry for Finn. Pretty impressive.
dildhadkanedo chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I'm such a huge Puckleberry shipper so you can guess that I absolutely loved this! 3 Finn's just a tiny bit pathetic.
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Just read the part about Fleetwood Mac and find it highly hilarious, since they did the Rumours album last episode :D (I know this story is older, but it's still funny :D)

Also, totally funny that Rachel made out with Puck when she found out that Finn and Santana had sex :D Not as funny as them bumping pelvis' like your story, but funny that you almost predicted it!
Momo89 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
AWESOME! loved it.
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Good fic :D
zzzooe chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Yay! (:
and-im-feelin-good chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
How did I not read this before? Made me warm & happy.
MessintheMirror chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
So I have read this story OVER AND OVER AND OVER again...and I have to tell you this!

Everytime I read the part where he calls her name in the hall and tells her "I'm the right choice" I seriously get chills and tear up! It is such a perfect moment!

You are so freaking amazing at this stuff, and you are my FAVE writer on here and livejournal! D

3 LynZ_Ann
clauita chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Your stories are amazing this one is one of my favorites...I've read this story like 3 times now I love it! My favorite part is "If he were the hand holding type, this would be the time. But he's not. Instead, he traps her legs, crossed at the ankle, between his below the table, waits until she smiles, then he talks." It seems like a true intimate moment I always smile when I read that :)
SerendipitousEncounters chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
What I wouldn't give (a kidney, maybe even my first born child) for this to be what really happened. The whole Finn and Santana thing was kinda blah for me (Rachel still doesn't even know right?). I would love to see if that comes about in Season 2.

Great Story, Puck was indeed the right choice.