Reviews for Fear Itself
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
It's a little too short - even for a short. But it is good. It just needs a little more beginning and a little more conversation between these two fine men.

Thanks, Jen
Kariesue chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Excellent! Short but sweet. Always love Lorne/Sheppard fics. Loved the line Sheppard says, "But you still didn't shoot me - which I appreciated, by the way." Can so see him saying that. Nicely done, thanks!
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Finally! I loved Major Lorne and had hoped that SGA would go another few seasons just so they could develop his character more. Wouldn't it have been great if Lorne had been moved to SGU? Anyway, thank you so much for such a nice Lorne-centric story. I'd love to see more of him, especially in angsty, hurt/torture situations. Keep up the good work and I certainly would welcome more Lorne fic! Great job and thanks for sharing.
ladygris chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wonderfully written one-shot. You captured both Sheppard and Lorne beautifully, and the situation was easily believable. Great job.
Mirwalker chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Nice action and character piece! (I first thought it might be Lorne's side of the standoff in "Doppleganger" -but that's season 4, and this obviously wasn't it.)

Thanks for sharing it!
John's PuddleJumper chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Nice short story I liked it very much, but then I am a lorne lover!

It may be nice to see how he got druged in the first place, that would be cool!
MackenziesMomma chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Very nice one shot you really captured Lorne and Sheppard well. :)
kgbooth chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
WEll written, I could smell the sweat.
Minieh the blue chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Hey, this is exactly what I wanted to read since I first saw Doppleganger :D

Thank you so much!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Awesome! I didn't realize it was you writing this when I was reading it and I thought 'Wow, this is really good.' Then, I saw the author and said 'That's why.' :)
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I really liked this one. I never thought there was enough inter-action between Sheppard and Lorne on the TV show. This story reminded me of "Doppleganger", but it's different enough to make it interesting.
Scotius chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Aw yeah. We still dont have enough Lorne-stories :) It was great piece about friendship and trust between our two favorite officers, good job.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
D haha. i like lorne whumpage. dunno why. lol! even beter it sheppard is there. i like this fic. nicely written. o
trecebo chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Trying to make MY BP soar? Thanks. Thanks a lot. :D No, really, you did an excellent job taking this in so fast, and ratcheting up the tension so neatly.

Poor Lorne. Drugs are not his friend... :P