Reviews for Go With Her
Mizmal BTR Fan chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Aww that was so adorable! :) And great job keeping them in-character!
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Yes, this made me smile. Short, simple and very sweet. Having been a Teen Titans fan for even longer than Kim Possible (and a confirmed Robin/Starfire shipper) this struck just the right notes. And I do hope you continue with a new KP story at some time. You're one of the better writers out there, and I always have enjoyed your stories. Thanks.

MA
KataangBender chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
YOU ARE TRULEY EVIL! I STARTED CRYING AS SOON AS I READ IN THE SUMMANARY IT WAS A TOBY KEITH SONGFIC! THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM NOW CURRENTLY WIPPING THE TEARS OFF MY FACE!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
It made ME smile :) I love Robin and Starfire. He's so protective and she's a real sweetheart. Thinking back on the show, I could easily see them reacting like this if they had a fight.

I'll be sure to check out some of your Harry Potter and Avatar fics sometime in the near future.
Hanvo15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aw... It's sooooo adorable. So sad that Starfire wanted to leave. But that the thing make this story more interesting. Thanks for the wonderful story.
TearsandSorrow chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Robin and Starfire fight? It seems so unbelieveable! Not impossible though. Cute story. Although I kind of wish you had put what their fight was about! But sill nice job!
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I think it's lovely!
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
IT WAS AMAZING! Very cute and it does happen all the time. Not that I'd know or anything.

Keep Writing!
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This defineitly made me smile :) It was cute and really inflicted their character, you should do more!
YoghurtTop chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
It certainly made me smile!

This was so adorable and cute! It was very well written and all in character. I hope you make more of these!
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
It did make me smile and it was nicely done. It did not have to be a songfic - it could have been inspired by the song, but it read fine without the lyrics.

The dialog captured them well especially Starfire. Really nice first TT fanfic. Hope you do more of them!

LJ
princess lunaella chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
it made me smile
Katsumara chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
It did make me smile. I haven't read much 'Teen Titans' fanfiction, but I have to say.. this was definitely enjoyable. Great work!