Reviews for Across the Board
Slytherson chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
No they sound quite enchanting and alice can do it she is like both the previous queens good traits!
so looking forward to hopefully be able to read more post in the future thanks for writing and sharing this idea of yours! :D
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
can't wait tell you continu because this is extreamly good and i can't wait to find out what will happen next
Ecchi Girl chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Love it so far can't wait for more!
flynfreako chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
aw, when are you going to update again? ;o;
flynfreako chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
hahaha i love how alice thought he was flirting with her XD
flynfreako chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
haha the drunk tarrant XD
flynfreako chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
omg absolem you jerk! D: making her break her ankle! .
The-Amazing-Fan-Girl chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
I will be ready to read the next chapter. I will be alerted when it comes.
The-Amazing-Fan-Girl chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Again it was interesting.
The-Amazing-Fan-Girl chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
Well it proved to be interesting. With most stories they jump right into the sex. At least with this the romance is still at the healthy friendship and not at the oh my god I can'tn live without you possessive shit. I mean later in the story yeah but not right off the bat. /_
The-Amazing-Fan-Girl chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I love it. And as I said before I am sorry. I was cruel. I do love your story. No matter what I say. I like to read. And I am like the Mad Hatter. I am enraged easy over little things.
The-Amazing-Fan-Girl chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
I loved it. But there where things that miss guided me. Like mad Hatters name. I have read that it is Tarrant. I know it is silly of me to bring it up. Also your punctuation is little off. But that can all be fixed.

If I am being at all rude or making you upset please tell me and I will correct myself.

I just find it a readers duty to help and tell someone there opinion. I know that mine are very strong though. I am sorry. Have a good day.
The-Amazing-Fan-Girl chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
It drew me in. I was hooked at the first line. It is sad how he does not help her. But I do not think I would have. I would have been to hurt and so scared that she had changed to much.
The-Amazing-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved it. The drama. The want for her real true life. The way that he should of made it. She should have stayed. She and Mad hatter should of been together. It was a destiny that was seen but no one let it live.
SleepyHeather chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
oh alice! you know you luv him!