Reviews for The Outlands
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
HEY!

This is great so far, but what happens next?

It has been a long time since you updated,

CONTINUE THE STORY ALREADY!
jbfan1987 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
i like it. then again i just love stories that give background stories for characters. it's nice to here their stories :)
Lastwell chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I hope you update soon but don't rush yourself.

*Flora Lynx*
Maggie Hutchins chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
omg this is great! i really like how you don't have them rushing anything, it seems everyone writes romance fanfics that are really rushed... i 3 ur writing skills! :D yay write more!
Tasha Hill chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Great story so far. I think Tarrant and Alice should fall in love and that Stayne becomes lustfully obsessed with Alice and will stop at nothing to get her. I hope that helps. Let me know in your next update if you want me to help you with the story or something.

charmedp.
CuriousInEverySense chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Thank you for updating!

I liked reading this chapter; however, I had one concern while reading, and that was concerning Alice and Tarrant's spoken parts. Beware of making it too modern (unless that is what you intended to do?) because it isn't very much like the original story or the newer film for Alice to say things like "You know..." or "So, what happened next?". That is my only criticism, and it really is minor :P I look forward to reading more!
OhmyOlicity chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
cute story update soon :)
LadyLioness chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Oh! Hatter's past! And AlicexHatter! :) I LOVE it so far! Please update when you can!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I never thought of taking it in that direction. It was really god and I totally look forward to reading more!
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Please update soon.. Pretty Please with hot fudge,caramel and a CHERRY on top :) lol
MoonXAndXSun chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I'd love to see a couple more chapters...they always finish just as its getting to the really good part. Love what you've written so far though :)
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Ooh, the prologue definitely struck me in a good way! I can't wait to read more... and find out how he is 'healing'. Damn tease ;P

Please keep up the great work,

~Yumi
darkestpowers4ever chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i love it plz write more im gunna die if u dont
rockerl6902 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I really like the story so far. :-) The opening was really good. Update soon!
CuriousInEverySense chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
My curiosity is piqued...can't really say much as far as criticisms go 'til I read more ; But the point of this review is to tell you that I am interested in reading more, not to tell you what's up with your opening. (Can't really say about beginnings until the middle has gotten on its way, after all.)