Reviews for Another Chance
I saw Hikaru and Kaoru and I went "Ouran Highschool Host Club! Yay!" Before coughing and wincing because it's Naruto not OHSCH...I'm so weird.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 5 . 8/31
"We need to tell Kakashi. One of his specialities is seals."... you know thats not true and kushina herself could check the seals what an downer for this fic!
Arysiana chapter 2 . 7/10
I don't give a f*** about this tenshiko or whoever the hell she is!
Arysiana chapter 1 . 7/10
Why is everyone keep adding an oc as naruto is sibling?! Seriously people! It completely alright with him being the only child! No need to add those oc that I suspected that you add so you can imagine yourself being them!
xxkiiroisenkoxx chapter 22 . 7/6
uwahhhhh, i love the change in this arc, of how deidara is the one attacking team 7!
Stormsandskieslover chapter 22 . 6/24
I really enjoyed this story and I'm very excited for the next update. :)
nine chapter 22 . 2/28
Wow i have just read this fic. It is really great. Hope you update again soon.
Kittens Kat chapter 22 . 1/15
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
i really love this story...the plot is really interested and the characters' personalities and actions really well-thought...i really love this new development and the new life they lead...i also love the bonds-relationships that have developed between all the characters as well as the few added characters and situations...the way you write along with your vocabulary and grammar are excellent too...i really want to know what happens next so please continue the story and upload the next chapter soon...
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
AoMythology chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
Waterfall of truth, eh? So we will be meeting God!Nagato?
duchessliz chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
I hope you haven't dropped this story ... I really enjoy it! I hope you update soon!
Margo Soares chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Great job i have been following your story for a long time and its one of my favorites. Thanks for the wonderful story keep up the good work!
SEDIAHWILES chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
hated the resalt no sasunaru or narusasu *booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*
sediahwiles chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
please add more love sense with sasuke and Naruto a little boring
but I still love your work