Reviews for Juugo's Disney Animals
PandaPrincess79 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That was amazing! I hate those frickin' creepy Nara deer.
Cateryna chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow...I have to say, I laughed so hard when I read this. xD It was so random, in a well written way. xP I loved it! x3
Jennifer the Dark chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
OMG JUGO ACTS SO GAY IN THIS STORY! LAWLNESS!
Maerchen Freunde chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Yeah, those deer were seriously scary. So, least you think only the Naru deer are on the evil side, one of my work buddies told us this tale:

Our dog got gored by a deer yesterday. Seriously! The deer was a big buck who came into our backyard. My little boy, who's two, and our dog, he's a Jack Russell, were playing in the back yard with my husband. Before my husband could stop him, the dog started barking at the buck. The buck charged the dog and gored him, flinging him back over his head. The dog leaped up and continued to jump at the buck trying to bite him from underneath. My husband ran into the house with my son, and then came out calling for the dog. Fortunately, the buck took off, leaving the dog lying on his side with his stomach ripped open. It took over 100 stitches to put the dog back together, but he's okay.

So, it's entirely believable to me to have a forest of bunny eating deer. Making another moral to the story: Appearances can be deceiving or Buck and Jack will never be friends.

Anyway, cute take on Jugo, the bi-polar animal lover.