Reviews for Lancing the Wound
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 6/30
Strange but sweet.
rebelsavant chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...man that was sooo deep...! (ha i made a funny);)
Cat chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Snurfle... I don't even know if these reviews are actually being posted, or if I'm just writing to the wordvoid of the internet. THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY. It's quite difficult, I think, to make this sort of setup come off right, and you've done a really good job. Thanks. _
EpsilonBeta chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hot as hell, and very, very moving.
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Really good.
Skaiwa chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Aww, and this was going so well until ... 'there's a thing around my dick'. ;)

But seriously, I really liked this story. Shepard's measures were a bit extreme but she got what she wanted in the end and I was glad to see that 'all is well that ends well' and that they made up in the end.
Octo8 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Okay so it's a masskink request, but still, it's disturbing, and not in a good way. Garrus rightfully should never speak with Shepard again after that. At the very least.
YoshisSupport chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
is it bad that i wanted(pictured in my mind) to see section 'extra' of them just doing it on the bed in the morning? xP
silentstephi chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
By far, one of my favorite Garrus/Shepard stories, and I almost didn't read it because of the non-con.

But that is really just a small part to it. It's a very good story. Very intense. Kept me on my toes to the very end. Again, you've got a good Garrus voice.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Wow...

*stares slack jawed*

That was actually an entertaining read. And yes, I felt comforted reading it. You didn't just throw smut at me, it was good! Why am I surprised? No clue. And somehow, still IC.

Wow.
MitisVenatrix chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love the way this story flows. It is excellently written, the conversation is very within character and comes easily, and I like this way of resolving the suicide issue. Well done.
amaven chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This story surprised me. I didn't like the direction in the beginning but it was actually very good.

You know, I'm starting to like the Femshep/Garrus pairings, he is so awesome!
dariachenowith chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Love it! The intensity and emotions are just great! Thanks for writing!
malevolentrobot chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i think you did a very good job of keeping both of them in character, which is impressive, given the story's situation.
LejlaOsk chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Another excellent one! I loved the ending as well - very nicely done. )