Reviews for Second Thoughts
Kayeluds chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
OMG! That was so cute! but too short!

Luv it still!

thnks!

:D
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Ahaha, I adored this fic. What a way to show their differences, truly. The wedding sounds beautiful, and Hinata being the one to have second thoughts seems just like her. Her inane reasons made me laugh. Seriously, "my cat hates your dog" had me giggling. This fic fit the theme very well and the humor's well-placed. Loved it!
static shakedown chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
So cute! I had a silly grin on my face while reading this, followed by saying "Aw" at the end :3
Sasural chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Ok you own Sasuhina...

That was just lovely :)
Joshua's Promise chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I loved the part when Hinata mentioned the hate relationship between their pets and all Sasuke had to say was "You'll get rid of it (her dog)." That was great!
Kuu-sama chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
As, I procrastinate for my classes tomorrow...

this was the best thing ever.
wittyying chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Cute. This exchange especially cracked me up:

"W-we shouldn't g-get married Sasuke. Our children w-would be t-terribly eccentric."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Who said we're having children?"

"Y-your c-cat hates m-my dog!"

"You'll get rid of it."

She began to cry harder.
JunpeiJJ chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I love it!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
That was simply cute and perfect, from start to finish!
Netto Zero chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Kawaii! You make the best sasuhina fics!
ShadowOfAPrincess chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
...Terribly cute! I loved it!
onlyluna chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
de-spike? thats the first time i read it. lol.. had fun reading it... my heart's been in a knot even since reading the chaos theory last update and this story helped me to loosen it.. thanx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Sweet)
chappz316 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Muahahahahaa time to review!

Have my skinny white babies? ... wait no not that.

Excellent fic! Sasuke's anger miraculously dissappearing after shutting himself in the cubicle was a really sharp change of pace and felt a little odd.. But it's really realistic lol.
snappers chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
sasuke attempting to de-spike his hair! ROFL! i love this! really cute and funny. but it kinda leaves me wanting more. looking forward to your new stories! .
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »