Reviews for Dancing with the Devil's Daughter
jaspersmate81 chapter 2 . 3/2
Ohh, evil Esme, how about evil, twisted Major Whitlock, using his empathy to turn the Cullens towards the dark side, on his own or against his will. How about a love triangle between the prudish Emoward and a dastardly, handsome and possessive Major Whitlock? I would pay to read that. Or torn Carlise desperately trying to keep his slowly turning evil family on the path of righteousness, but finally giving in to his terribly repressed Vampire within himself and going on a blood drenched killing spree of the town on an apocalyptic level. Body parts and crimson deliciousness everywhere! Evil Carlise. Dun dun dun! That would be awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Plz continue the story
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Fancyunicorn chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
how the HELL do you feed somebody drinks?
Kirbs85 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Hey I know its been a while since you've updated this story and its on Hiatus, but I was just wondering if you are still gonna continue it after a while of being away from it. Its an awesome story and wold love to see how it would end :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
ok
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
well even though she told him bout Aro that really wasn't anything that he could tell Carlisle and understand why
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
did Edward hear and see all that god I hope so
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
well duh she is putting those thoughts into Jaspers mind like he is saying them to hisself and she is the deils daugher
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
she really is a devil horns and all or is that just in her minds eyes. do you think a vampire can turn her more not be the evil she is now
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I think Bella is going to have to change and be a little more nicer if she wants Edward because this is the wrong way about it he is first nothing but loyal to his family and hurting one of them just wont work
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
yes I want to know more, because I believe Edward can melt her little devil heart and make her good
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! Its really good! Please add more!
fatfacechey chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I love your writing style and your contrast of characters could u please write a renesmee and alec fanfiction... I would so love it
fatfacechey chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Update please... I still check after all this time lol it was so gooood