Reviews for More Than Friends?
bet7368 chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
so the shadow-man i think its cho-or lavender-maybe draco's mother? Love the harry/hermonie follow/Favorite. Thank ou for writing this.
Frustr8dwriter chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Wonderful story! Love the growing relationship between Harry and Hermione and their antics at Hogwarts! Please update soon!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
is the shadow man Cho? i would really hate to think if it was malfoy LOL
alix33 chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
"Ginny Weasley in particular had caused quite a stir when she ran in, red hair flying, and pounced on Hermione. The two young women and shrieked and carried on as thought they hadn't seen each other in years. The Weasley boys and Harry just shook their heads and went back to their eggs. There really was no figuring out women." - Hehehe.
"large 'screens' would allow them to watch the progress of those in the maze. The screens had been George Weasley's doing. He had become very adept at adapting muggle technology to wizarding uses, something Hermione took full credit for. She'd talked him into taking a few classes with her at a muggle university and the next thing she knew he was modifying CD players to work off magic. Though he never said so, he was making a fortune." - Yay! for George.
alix33 chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
"About half way through Uni Ron had been nearly unbearable" - "halfway" is one word.
"A few hours later a soft knock sounded on Ron's door. He groaned and heaved himself up off the couch. Couldn't a poor abused auror-in-training get some sleep around here? Stupid castle full of people wanting to bother him. He shuffled over to the door where her saw Hermione waiting nervously on the other side. He opened the door, but before she could come in he said "I know you like Harry. I'm fine with it. He likes you too. We already had our punch-up. I'm going back to sleep." And shut the door in her face. Hermione stood rooted the spot. Did that really just happen? Ron told her he was ok with her and Harry being Her and Harry and then shut a door in her face? And did he just say that Harry liked her too? She wandered back to her quarters in a daze." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
"After one particularly harrowing sixth year practical in which the muggle mother of one of his best students freaked out after Harry hit the kid with a mild stinging hex while teaching a more advanced form of shield charm, Harry was exhausted. The woman had thrown a fit in his class, screaming at him and calling him a sadist. The student in question had tried to calm her down, but she'd ended up throwing textbooks. He'd had to stun the woman, causing several other muggle parents to gasp in fear and anger. Meanwhile the wizarding parents had cheered. He'd ordered the students out of the room and taken the hysterical woman to the hospital wing, leaving the wizard parents to explain to the muggle parents that his form of teaching really did work, and that it really was necessary." - She sounds like Petunia Dursley.
"Normally Hermione would have enjoyed a chance to educate the muggle parents, but they were severely interrupting her lesson plans for the week. The students, smelling less homework, had only encouraged the chaos. Unfortunately for them Hermione had levied a three foot essay on the week's topics for all of her classes, due two days after the BFB." - Three foot per each topic or three foot altogether on all the topics?
pawsrule chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
Wow this is really getting good! Glad Harry and Hermione have admitted their feelings for each other to themselves and to Ron. Loved that Minerva placed a bet even though she outlawed betting. Look forward to seeing what happens to hermione and who the Harry obsessed person is.
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
Poor Neville!
madison ryleigh chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
Can't wait to find out who this mystery person is that wants Harry to her/him-self and Hermione out of the way!
madison ryleigh chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
LOVE the part about the snogging...LOL
madison ryleigh chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
Don't remember reading this! I might have been half-asleep...LOL. Love the part where she comes up behind him at the stove! Can't wait to see where this all winds up! :)
Pools.0f.Green chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
This is Brilliant, one of the BEST HP stories I've read. I hope you update soon. I enjoy the fact that harry and Hermione don't just fall in love with each other in the first half of the first chapter, I truly love that they have to figure it out like us normal people. Keep up the wonderful story-telling. ~Ellie
alix33 chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
"I'll owl Ginny and Neville in the morning to let them know what's up." "Don't forget your parents. They need to know, just in case." Ron pulled a face. "I know, but Mum'll throw a fit." He sighed. "Maybe I'll tell her while she's holding a baby. Yeah…that'll work." "Sure it will," Harry snorted. "Just keep telling yourself that." "Shut it Harry, it's the perfect plan!" "If you say so…." "Whatever." - Molly will do her nut (as well as her sabre tooth tiger impression) anyway, IMO.

"She answered the door in her pajamas. Her dark blue pajamas. Pajamas that were really a nightgown. One that looked very silky and very soft and 'Stop it! She's your best friend!' screamed the voice in his head. "Hi Harry, come on in!" She chirped, oblivious to the insanity running through Harry's head. She turned around and walked toward the sofa. Had she always had such great legs? Harry mentally slapped himself." - That bit made me laugh, as did Harry's conversation with portrait-Severus Snape.

"'Mione, could you do me a favor?" "Sure." "Could you put on a robe or something? I need to talk to you, and your outfit is distracting me." Hermione stared at him in amazement. Was he serious? Her outfit was distracting him? Really? But there he was, avoiding looking at her, his face still a bright shade of red. She nodded, and stood shakily. As soon as she returned wrapped in a dark blue robe, Harry let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding." - Hehehe.

"And she was beautiful when she was angry. So. Incredibly. Beautiful. He wanted to grab her and kiss her and keep her safe from anything and everything and see her like this every day but without her being angry at him and…" - Hehehe.
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
Well! It seems the mind is catching up with the body finally! I can't believe that harry doesn't realize that he's either got a HUGE crush on hermione, or that he sincerely loves her!

UPDATE AGAIN WHENEVER!
pawsrule chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
Liked the sexual tension between H & Hr! Enjoyed H & Ron wanting to protect Hr & Hr getting upset about it. Keep up the good work.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »