Reviews for A B C Bag of Tricks
heartsease chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
THIS IS HYSTERICAL! I kept on having to minimize to stop laughing because I couldn't breathe. This is very good, keep 'em coming, if you please!
Ryskit chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I'm catching up on your zany BFF AU adventures in Sanctuary. I'm also giggling my ass off while doing so.

WHY CAN'T I ZOOM INTO SANCTUARY LAND AND HAVE THEN FUN WITH THE STUFF? *pouts*

Still... totes fun. I keep reading now.
Stevie-the-cow-girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
a very cute story. i love how you have every letter of the alfabet...(sorry i cant spell) its very fun to read. you really got the sanctuary characters writen quite well and as for your character and your friend that was soo epic. i love it when people right themselfs in.

keep up the amazing work! its really nice to read your writeing and your stories are always nice and short. -
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Dude, I can't wait to show Eben this! He is gonna be so happy/confused/amused/scared...I think he might actually think we are capable of that! (it is totally something we would do!)

That was just an awesome story! I love Nameless Cabal Guy! He is so stupid! Great job! I was ROFLing so much!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
MY EYES! THEY BURN! ... that was my favorite part. I am going to be laughing for YEARS about that one! ... GO ROSE! (who belongs with THE doctor not some human copy... I hate those writers...) This HAS to be the funny-ist thing you have EVER written! It must have taken you a while too... my second favorite is book... which is more dangurous if you use it to hit a vampire with... they never recovor... ... IM SORRY NIKOLA! I DIDNT MEAN TO! ... *achm* ignore that last part... I didnt... really... hit him... *acting really guilty and most obviously lie-ing* HUM... plot bunny...

Keep Writing,

Fell4
DZR chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh my Nanny Bampa. This seriously brilliant,

or insane, I'm not sure which.

So many cool bits XD

"they could very well hold their own, and often added levity and comic relief to grim fight scenes"

John waved to you XD

Fredrico sounds like one seriously cool chicken. I cant believe I wrote that sentence.

I got Dr Who reference and scarface but missed Harry potter! That almost never happens.
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Hey there,

I just wanted to tell you nice job on this story though it's not really my type of story. I have a heck of a time reading and following a story with no real plot and lately you and Sierra seem to be in that crazy mode but I read it anyway. Nice job.

Melissa
ProudMarineWife chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
this is hilarious, had my mom and me giggling, until bad news came. but great job
WereCat the Assassino chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
the wine lock was good, but i couldnt find the harry potter reference
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
LMAO this is so random but I love it xD I love the cookie one and the one where Nikola locked you guys in a cage b/c you made paper boats out of his plans and then a duck ate them. *dies with laughter*

OH! AND ALICE IN WONDERLAND REFERENCE BTW! "Six impossible things before breakfast" :D :D :D I LIKE. :p

luv,