Reviews for American Pi
Nilo chapter 3 . 3/14
Thanks for introducing me to Pi-Day with this great story, I'll come back every year to celebrate.
Happy 3/14/15 9:26:53!
Amber chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Oh, if only we actually saw this in color. It would have been priceless.
mebfeath chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
*dies* Oh, poor Teal'c! That was hilarious. I've spent the last five minute giggling quietly to myself while everyone else sleeps. Oh, goodness. I would have loooooved to see that play out!

Thanks for writing!
bugintheforest chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
oh. my. god. AWESOMENESS! that is all. :)
contrarymotion chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
firstly...piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm a bit of a math nerd so the fact that you wrote a stories based on pi already put you in the "way cool" category. However, it was the subsequent stories that turned the whole concept from "squee" to fun and hilariosness. Well done. I love how you used Teal'c and daniel (though I'm still on the fence as to who is the First Shipper...) in the last one and I literally Lol'd when O'neill revealed cake as his pie-approximation. well done.

now, I noticed your note at the end regarding first shipper and am curious...hammond as second and janet as third. How do you figure that (I'm always open to new stories/theories...)?
SaraBahama chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
"You got all that from . . . pie?"

Ok Pol -I literally have tears of laughter! I agree with the shipper observation about Hammond (Entity comes to mind) and Janet (100 days), but we forget how much Teal'c sees because his character seems so stoic. I had not thought about him being the first shipper. Thank you for this wonderful little series. Perfect.
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Very cute. The geek in me loves pi day. ;)
Eisette chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Oh, that last chapter had me in helpless giggles, I can tell you :D I was DYING xD So perfectly done! :D
Nynaeve506 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Teal'c cracks me up. I'm with you that T was the first but I never saw Janet or Hammond as shippers. Great stuff. Yay for pi! And pie. :)
Ally chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
These are so great! You got the characters' voices down perfectly. You write with great timing for comedic impact, as well. Really cute, fun little stories. Got any more? :D
Zoser chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
This was hysterical! I'll take another piece of pie (Pi) anytime!
Lutherian chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
LOL that's bloody fantastic! "All that from pie!"
hifield chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
This wasn't funny ... it was hilarious! Indeed!

And ... it all made perfect sense! You did a wonderful job with all of it.
Zeki Young chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
That was awesome, nothing short of awesome! You made me laugh out loud on a commuter train with your last line. Brilliant!
hifield chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Very well done! Loved their conversation and Jack's struggle - so sweet.