Reviews for Henry & Lulu
kolirox chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw now that was peefectly adorable. I loved the repsect Macy had for Kevin and the understanding she had for his passion. I could totally see this story happening adn I loved it!
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
So cute! Only those two would think about going on a double date with their most prized possessions even though they are inatimate.
ShopaholicInMaking chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Aw... So sweet!
starfishbeliever chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
ah I like. It's very Kevin, and very like Macy to understand him. I was wondering when watching Exam Jam what could be going through Macy's head while filming Kevin (I love that the epi was all through her eyes), and this gave me an answer of sorts. And I like how you had Macy realize that her friends, not just her band were leaving. During the episode I kind of got the vibe that she was missing that point. Oh, and Stella's demanding Macy to call her? I so do that to my friends everytime they get asked out... so it's really realistic )

~sfbeliever
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I love this story! I know I say that a lot but I mean I extra love this story! It's so cute! Double-dating with inanimate objects, it's the newest craze sweeping the nation! Okay, maybe not, but only because Kevin had the sense to want Macy all to himself, no sharing her with Henry.
animeotakupooh chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
that was a great story! i mean henry and lulu on a date? sounds perfectly kevin and macy - ish to me!
suburbs chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Adorable. Love the double date concept. And made me smile in the middle of hour three of second grade homework.
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
aww that was funny and adorable, I loved the new episode, least Kevin is passionate about his guitars. and I love Henry it made me chuckle

hey I name my stuffed animals so I guess I cant make fun :P