Reviews for Facing It
This is such an awesome story and you are so talented, please please come back and inish
Please come back and finish
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2017
Great story please please please please come back and finish
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2017
Why is ranger in such a foul mood? Secondly I think step and him could get back together if he would step up she still truly still loves him.
Shanita67 chapter 2 . 10/3/2017
At the end of chapter 12 you said more to come. Please please please post more on this. It is so good. I would love to see Steph really get past it all and move on with her life.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/11/2017
Please finish this story. You did such a great job with it!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2017
When are you going to finish this wonderful story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2017
Wow please please come back and finish
Shanita67 chapter 11 . 5/13/2017
Ranger has no right to be upset. I hope she can get past her anger, but there is no way I would ever let it be romantic again. Can you please come back and finish this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I hate when a story is not complete. Do u think I will finish it? I would love to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/26/2017
More Cominous when please come back and finish this story is too oolong good to leave unfinidhrf
Shanita67 chapter 12 . 3/21/2017
Ranger really messed up the only good thing in his life. I am happy Steph is letting the boys know their father. I hope Steph finds someone else to love. Someone else who has no extra baggage.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2017
More coming when soon was long ago your a talented writer and this is a great story please come back and finish . I think that stephe should make a surprise visit to range man and see what really is going on they really need to be together
Guest chapter 12 . 1/21/2017
Please come back and finish this incredible story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2016
Please finish. Or please at least respond to hog posts and let us know tx. It is an incrediblr story