Reviews for Facing It
More please
duckquack chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
Please update soon!
aruvqan chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
Sorry, I wouldn't have let him into the room at all - and told him to go away. Job hunting is stressful enough she doesn't need his shit right now. Tell him to go see a shrink for his PTSD and leave her alone for a specific time such as 3 months.

Though honestly at this point I wouldn't let him do anything. If he wants to do the trust fund thing, he can do it and keep away - move to Miami, Boston or Atlanta.
aruvqan chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
I like Tove, but I have plenty of European friends with different nicknames based on the same names - I have a friend named Christian nicknamed Tien [pronounced TN] which beats knowing yet another 'Chris' ) Back when I was in college, my mom took a phone message that resulted in 'let her know Rick called' except I asked every 'ric' sounding person I knew and nobody fessed up to having called me. [Eric, Rick, Tariq and Erica *sigh*] Never did figure out who it was.
Claudette miller chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
OMG,, can't wait for another update,,,:)
kemcl chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
Hi, are you going to finish this story? I think it is a great story.
babes-tastycakes chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
Really hope you will update again. It never fails about twice a year I reread this. I really would love to know how this is going to end.
Retrdtchr chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
I have read and reread this numerous times since you first posted. It is still one of my favorite stories. The characters are well fleshed out and so believable. I do wish you could finish it, but it is so going in the right direction that I can finish it in my mind if I have to. Thank you again for writing such an engrossing story.
brandyrennu chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
Hope you finish this.. it's a great start
rogerse98 chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
I've really enjoyed this story so far. Please come back to it soon :)
aruvqan chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
If he felt that way why did he screw around on Steph *in front of her*? Last guy I dated that did that, I blew up all four wheels and tires on his car - and custom wheels back in the early 1980s were not cheap. Don't piss off someone who works in a chemical factory and knew how to make nitrogen triiodide, and handle it safely.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
I just re read this story and I so badly wish you would continue it... Such a good story. Please come back :(
Jordana Babe chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
I was so happy to fin this story. I read the first two when you started this trip and I wanted to raead more. I hope you post more soon because I want to how this works out for everyone involved.
jules3677 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
Discovered your story and enjoyed reading the twelve chapters available. Impressed with your Stephanie character. Obvious the bitterness and hurt are there but she has become independent and rather than live her life to others expectations does it on her own terms. You've handled the pregnancy and the twins brilliantly. Reintroducing Ranger has been fascinating to read. He has obviously gone through some changes also. It would have been interesting to read where you would have gone with their relationship. As the story stands it is enjoyable and nice to read a different Stephanie character. Thankyou.