Reviews for Facing It
CTBabe1202 chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I haven't even read this chapter, but was so happy when I saw it pop to the top of my update list...I will need to go back and re-read the story but glad you're back and sharing your talent with us. Looking forward to everything.

Renee
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
So glad you're back. Enjoy your story very much. Thank you.
writersblock24 chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I was so surprised that you updated! Very glad to see you back. They really need to work out their issues and she needs to have fun with Lula. Great job!
bb2020 chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
So .glad you have updated. I've read this a couple of times hoping you would update and finish, so thank you
DebK chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Im so glad you are back to writing this story. I found it a while back and was curious where it might go. I hope Ranger stands up to Lisa and he and Steph get a HEA. But , that's just me!
MIBbabe chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Yay! Thanks for posting more.
What's going on with Ranger?
Will there be a show off between Ranger and Lisa? Or Lisa and Steph?
I don't think I would be going to Trenton either. What Ranger put Steph through was a major hit to her. A**!
Will Steph try dating others or is she going to continue completely giving herself to her baby boys? I like your portrayal of Ste
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I guess Stephanie was across the street having coffee when Ranger "knocked her up".
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Thanks for updating this story..Hope you continue on..
Ybanormlmom chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
I'm soooooo glad you're back! I've missed your stories. What bug crawled into Rangers butt? I'm guessing his "team wants him to come back and His "almost-ex" is putting the pressure on. Can't wait to see what happens. Please find the duct tape and "convince" your muse to stay put in the chair so you can keep writing.

Glad to have you back!
MnGrammaX3 chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
yay, you're back! great update! can't wait to see what that bitch tries to pull!
cindy
jwarden chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Thank you so much for the update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Quilter Girl chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
I was thrilled to see your update! I imagined all sorts of things about why you stopped writing. I am so glad your muse is back.

I am not sure I am at the same place Emily is. Not quite sure I can forgive and put it all behind. Ranger has his nerve being pissed. Do you really need a father to participate in the christening?
katannc chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Holy cow...I thought I was seeing things...-I am so glad you posted...this is one of my favs...MORE PLEASE SOON...:)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Promise! More coming up? Thanks for updating, love this story and your writing. Great to have you back:)
Musetta23 chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
You made my day when I saw an update on your story, looking forward to the next update.
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »