Reviews for Facing It
Musetta23 chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
You made my day when I saw an update on your story, looking forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is so very of my favorite YOU! I squealed when I say your son thinks I'm crazy :-)
LMTJ chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
I'm so glad you're back! I'm looking forward to the baptism - such a traditional family moment. Please give us a good description of Ranger in a suit! I love your view of a Stephanie who puts her children's needs first, and I'm enjoying the Ranger who is learning to do that, too. I can't wait to see where you take this story!
Silverpeltwolf chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
You're back! Yay! I've been looking forward to an update on your fanfic. ;D Good work I'm glad to see you're still working on this.
Stahchild chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Welcome back :)
I hope you make Ranger grovel, he keeps screwing this up and I'm soooo with Steph on this. While witing for this page to load I was crossing my fingers and hoping that it wasn't an authors note lol so I'm very happy.
emmme3 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
oh my gosh i love this story i wish you would finish it but its been so long im sure your muse has long moved on which sucks because youre an awesome writer...mad skills man!
terminalxwanderlust chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
You should definitely keep writing! This is amazing and I'd love to see how it will end!
carrotmusic chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
This is an astonishing and powerful story. I would love to see where you take it next. Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
The "first steps" scene was just freaking adorable. Thanks for sharing.
HellzBellz chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Loved it! Could not stop reading. Sad to see such a long time since last update, so more than likely will not be any more, but can keep the hope alive. Maybe we will be lucky and you and your muse will be inspired and will continue this great story.
Penny Maywood chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I really enjoy the conversational tone you have Steph running as an aside. I love the sarcasm and the strong woman she is!
Penny Maywood chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is a great story so far! I love what you have done with Stephanie to make her a strong woman. Looking forward to where you take her.
Carolyn chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
I'm loving this story..
Guest chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Since its been so many years I doubt this will get thru to u, but I really enjoyed this story and would like to see it finished.
So even if u cant post another chapter at the moment, can u at least let everyone know ur not dead?
Ybanormlmom chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
I just found this story and its pulled me in! I'm so sad to see your muse has left you for a bit, but hopefully one day it'll come back and you'll finish the story. You're a Wonderful writer and I look forward to reading this whenever you and your muse get back to it.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »