Reviews for Facing It
XxTartLoverxX chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
so happy to see you're back with this story! It was one of the very first ones that I read after finding Fan Fiction and it instantly became a favorite. I can't wait to see what is up Ranger's A**. I want to reach through the computer and smack that man across the face for Stephanie. I'm anxious to read the next chapter!
First Generation Scot chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Started this story over from the beginning and read it straight through. It is a wonderful story! However, I am too old to wait this long for another update! LOL!
More! More! More!
BookAddictinFla chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Glad to see th
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Please finish! I just found this story and love it! Read it all in one sitting... I like how you are playing the dynamics between Steph and ranger. I am curious to see how and if they can move past this. I hope he keeps trying w her.
BabesAvengers chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
GET ON with your life steph

and leave him be with Lisa...he said it

make him own it...steph was 'nothing to him'?

well if that aint a kick...
wyominggal chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Another chapter of this great story! You made my day! Love the argument between Grandma Mazur and Helen, especially if Jesus was around today, he'd put on a nice pair of slacks! Hope you are writing right now.. We need more!
A happy reader chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Thank you for not giving up on this story. :)
Elkniw73 chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I love this story. Glad to see you back. Hope to read more soon?
Reeka chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
love that you are back: hope Ranger gets his head out of his butt: I hope that him and Steph can get together they really need to talk: Ranger needs to step up and be a man
AP5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I've read pieces of this several times, and always, albeit impatiently, flook forward to more.
I really enjoy your writing style, the emotions and details you build to make a story bigger, not just by word count. Very much looking forward to more.
Mooch the Cat chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Thank you so much for this chapter. I love this story and had almost given up hope of seeing more. I really love your take on Steph as a grown up and also for Ranger being such a guy.
CTBabe1202 chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I haven't even read this chapter, but was so happy when I saw it pop to the top of my update list...I will need to go back and re-read the story but glad you're back and sharing your talent with us. Looking forward to everything.

Renee
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
So glad you're back. Enjoy your story very much. Thank you.
writersblock24 chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I was so surprised that you updated! Very glad to see you back. They really need to work out their issues and she needs to have fun with Lula. Great job!
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »