Reviews for Facing It
Darcy Foster chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Such a good story-r and s rock-can't wait for the movie next week! darce
Darcy Foster chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Wow, ranger has really bad karma in this one-hoping for happier times ahead? darce
Darcy Foster chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Geez I hope Steph cuts the boy some slack soon...darce
Hazy101 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Just reread this story...apparently I forgot it wasn't fnished! I'm upset for a second time that this wasn't complete. What happened? You promrised you wouldn't ignore the story. Please finish...it promises to be one of the best FF I've read so far!
ineedtoread chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
This is a great story, I really hope you finish it!
Hazy101 chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
I'm usually a Babe fan, but right now I want to bash Ranger's head in. What a putz! I know you were trying to redeem him but it fell alittle short when R told S that although he didn't sleep with Lisa, there were other women. Steph's best revenge would be to meet a great guy and give the boys his last name...

Is there any chance you will be finishing this, say, before Tove and Alex leave for college?

This is a great story...I'm hoping you'll finish it at some point!
Erroneously chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
I'm really enjoying this story, especially the way Stephanie's pulled her life together.
Jordana Babe chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Hey this is a hard fic to read but I am soo ejoying it. Are you going to add more? I hope so Id love to see how this works out.
stephfan6511 chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Great story! Update soon?
fadedrainbowsMeagan chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
This is such an interesting story. I can't wait to see you finish it!
mandyh chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Wow...pretty great story...would love to see it updated and finished
Musetta23 chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
This is a fantastic story, I have read it so many times that I have lost count. Any plans to continue the story in the near further? Please.
jendel chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Great story!
BulgariBabe chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Great story - but I see it hasn't been updated in quite some time. I wish you would complete this story or update it, especially since Lisa is supposed to be there with the team. PLEASE consider it? PLEASE?
Wanda517 chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
Do you plan to finish this story?

Your characters have such strong emotions, and the story draws the reader so deep into their world. You can't just leave us hanging here, can you?
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »