Reviews for One More Chance
bluehairedmary chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
I know you wrote this years ago, but I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading it! I love Alcide's character in the books (and on True Blood most of the time) and wished they had had a shot! Thanks for writing!
TheWerewolfHeadmistress chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
Love it so far! Cant wait to read more!
Bubblesroolz chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
wonderful totally wonderful story :D
Emilie Bay chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
I really like your story... Is there any chance I might convince you to revive it? Pls?
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
They are so good together but they have bad timing. In the later books, Alcide turns into a jerk though. Can't wait to read more.
KmaeG chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
I love your story.. I hope you have more chapters in the works!
Transfiguration chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
sooooo, i really LOVE this pairing! i mean, im an eric fan at heart, but i cannot help but LOVE Alcide! and this is the ONLY alcide/sookie story! so, anyways-i really like how you have created your own world, but stayed true to the theme of the characters! ps...i wish i could write dialogue as good as you! PLEASE come back!
deltagrl chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
I REALLY ENJOYED THE STORY. WONDERING IF BILL WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE FIRE AND IF HE IS WORKING WITH MARIA IN SOME CAPACITY.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
Where is chapter 14? Cant leave us hanging?
moore8879 chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Good story I hope you continue it.
p3pperp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
cant wait to start reading this, i love Eric but would have loved to find out what would have happened with Alcide!
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
For 2nite, I'm completely ignoring Maria. This was such a good chapter, what a great date how lucky is Sookie to have such an amazing man completely devoted to her.

Now is the "nice soft bed" a continuation of the date? Or the beginning of the second? Or maybe both?

Which ever way it is, is fine by me :))

Laney
CHEEKY-HERMONIE chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
update soon love it
sluggysmom chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
Another stalker! So happy their date was a success! :)
tyesmamaw chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
I was so happy to see a new chapter I LOVE this story can't wait to read more!