Reviews for Unexpected Surprise
PR Stella 926 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very good one. Just when it got good u stopped. I would've kept going. Either way I loved it
smut1956 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is even better because it's dear, buttoned up Mac who even in his private life has some trouble loosening up. I'm sure that's one of Stella's goals in life and you've given her a great way to accomplish it.

Hot, funny and sexy.

Thanks for sharing.

T.
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
ah awsome it was funny and fresh i really look foward to more of ur fics .ur one of the most talented people on this site

xoxo
shawdoo chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Loved it! I love when Stella riles Mac up.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
*squeal* Yay! THanks for posting this! Marvellous! I LOVED IT! Y ou might have guessed that already, but I shall say it agian many times, this is fabulous! Apologies for bad typing, it's the end of a long day, sorry I didn't review earlier, but I absolutely adore this story, and I'm thrilled you posted it :D I love the sense of humour in here, and the cuteness and hotness of it. I just am in love with the image of Mac reading the book sort of sneakily, and then being embarrassed about it :D Love the image of Stella teasing him, and the fact that she is reading that sort of book, but of course Mac in person would be even better :D Fantastic beginning with his appearance and how he holds onto her, and misses her. Great comment about how he's shaved, and how Stella teases him about that. It was so cute how their smiles are infectious to each other, and I could picture that really well, the two of them standing there, grinning at each other. So cute. Brilliant ending too, perfect that it was not revealed exactly what words on a page that Mac had read, I like some things being left to the imagination. Please post some more soon!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I wouldn't mind Mac turning up at my door unexpected :) Great story! I love Mac's reaction to the book :) hhol.
SMackedFan chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Um, sequel please? lol!

Anyway, great story, loved the embarassed Mac ;)
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh a new one shot- what an unexpected surprise! Sorry, couldnt resist... ;)

LOL at Mac dropping the book- I can practically see him blushing!

I really wouldnt mind a follow up story!
pop-and-lol chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
that is some great stuff! :) would love to know what's written on page 114 tho. LOL
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Hi,

First I must confess to you that when I saw that there was a new fic of yours, it has been enough to put a smile on my face because I was sure would be great. But I was wrong this story has been better than great and my smile grew as I was reading. :)

Not really a surprise that another fic from you'd be great because I particularly love all your fics about Mac and Stella (I only read fics about them). And your stories I'm always rereading, they're fantastic and hold my attention and keeps me wanting more and more then I read again and again.

I know it'll sound repetitive but I love so much your stories and how you write and describe them, I really fell in love here.

And with this new fic was no different, I think it's incredible when you write them already in a relationship and I loved Mac even more this fic. The intimacy between them, the love and trust, I always see it in your stories and I think that's exactly how it should be. Although they're private people they just allow the other know how they're really exposing their feelings. I love Stella's intelligent humor and when I read your fics is as if I was watching an episode because I know they would behave the way you wrote and certainly would speak these phrases.

I hope you don't mind a long review it's because I love to write and when I really like something I try to make that clear, then just writing a lot.

Excellent work, and read a your new fic just me wanting to read more and more.

SBT
here-not-there chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow. *fans* Wow. This was a flirty piece!

I love seeing Mac flushed up and the way Stella was playing him. It reminded me of a bobcat playing with the poor little mouse before sinking its teeth into them. Probably not the best analogy, but it's pretty much the picture here. ha!

I have no idea what spoiler that is since I haven't watched the spoilers video but please please please tell me it has something to do with the last scene of this story, in REAL LIFE. Not another dream/coma. LOL

Words escaped him as he watched her performance, and a new wave of redness swept up his neck and face. He was sure she was trying to kill him. Now now, what fun would that be? *chuckles*

She shrugged as her hand continued to rub across his thigh. "No need for smutty stories when you're around." She's not the only one. ;D

Stella-who had been down the hall, just out of his line of sight-quietly slipped back into the room and was now behind him. She slid her hands over his shoulders and down his chest, the initial contact causing Mac to jump slightly, though he quickly relaxed into her embrace. Her mouth close to his ear, she whispered, "Perhaps we should experiment and find out." Hands down the BEST line!
TexannaRose chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh yummy! hehe...loved it dear!very good!

xxRosaxx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh lala sounds like nthe best way to describe this story now i hafta imagine what they experiment with... I like the sound of that... very SMexual story and i gotta say that i like the unexpected surprise
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Good start and it's interesting!
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
O wow that was the perfect way to satisfy my SMacked craving,loved the story,Mya were did you hear the bones spoiler from,cause I would really like to know who the spoiler was for