Reviews for The Protector
00909 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Yeah like you said not enough Grover fics. No tragic endings and maybe bump it up to T in rating?
DJpaigeDJ chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Don't delete opyou account, I just hate it because there was someone that just left a cliff hanger and after a couple of months they said they were going to delete the accunt and next day, they just deleted it, not even giving us enough time it get it all the stuff printed out so we have all the great stories down and I mean the whole thing and I know fanfiction is deleting stuff but they don't delete whole accounts just stories. So if you just don't want to receive emails from this website change the email on the account, if you can do that, don't know never tried, then you don't have to worry about it, through I recommend you actually create the alternate email, just in case.
xxRyokoxx chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
please hurry and update this fanfic! It's really good and I want to read more! :D
xxRyokoxx chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
nuu! don't delete your accout! your fanfics are awsome!
Neatfreak47 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I think you should most definitely continue this story i love it so far!
Lyric Dreams chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hey, i like it so far. please continue with it. tanks
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i love it! upload pleasE!
smartiful chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i heart draco malfot 2! but this story was confusing. not mt fav.
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
sorry to hear that,your mom will be in my prayers
supercalifragilisticexplalidoc chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I think you should continue writing this story. I seems to be a good start for an interesting story. But I think you should be a little more descriptive in your writing. It would help improve your story alot. Anyway I like were your going with this there isnt many Grover storys out there and I hope this will be a good one :)
blueyes4197 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
OMG this story was incredible! I absolutly loved it! Please please please continue this. Please. I absolutly am in love with this! *on hands and knees* I'm begging and Jaclyn Suzette Meadows DOES NOT beg often, but this is an exception. PLEASE!
AllisonBoyd chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Continue!
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I liked it and I think you should continue it