Reviews for The Deceased
Dominic chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Hey, just a question, where's Polokus and Murfy?

Anyway, love your story. Can't wait for more.
Devil's Spawn chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Chpt. 5: OMG IM DETECTING A SLASH IN HERE! more specifically Rayman/Neih! I think I spelled that right...
xFLAMExMASTERx chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Omg please continue this is amazing :D cant wait for more :)
ATRisfrozen chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
You have pulled me into this story, I need to see how it ends. Please finish this great story.
Ruby 1334 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Please please PLEASE write more! This story is sooooooooo awesome!
SchizophrenicFrankie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is a story of epic proportions, I love it! Please please please continue it!
You now have a new fan :)
jayman thngmajig chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
D:
Joliet113 chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
After reading through this whole story so far, I have to say that you hooked me. I really want to know how all of this is going to be resolved.

There were a few details that confused me, however. I understand that most of the confusion will be worked out in the end; as everything falls into place. But, although I know that, there are still some unanswered questions that have not been resolved yet.

One of which being: who exactly is Raymond? Where did he come from? And what happened between him and Ly? That is one factor in which I have been the most confused.

Only one other qualm I have is that perhaps you could try spacing out your paragraphs more, to seperate sequences so they have a stand-alone impact. You do write very well, and I don't recall seeing any grammatical errors or spelling errors. Fantastic job.

On the plus side - you've managed to grasp the reader's complete attention with this story: especially Rayman fans such as myself. Your character of Niehr really stands out as a character of intrigue and mystery, and I absolutely love it.

In all, you've done a great job so far, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest! Excellent work!

-Joliet
1Thunderfire chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Great story, I'm finding it very interesting with essences of darkness, action and cool things like that! :D Just one question though: who is Raymond?
1Thunderfire chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Oh, nooooo! I had tears in my eyes, how could Rayman be framed for such an evil deed? I hope they all get justice.
Flow of the Imagination chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Haha, awesome chapter as always. So intriguing))
Flow of the Imagination chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Finally!

The next chapter is great as always)) I'm waiting for more! Actually, it's your stories that make me visit Fanfiction these days...
Flow of the Imagination chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I love this story. You did leave me with those questions and now I can't sleep at night. My MAD version is... Is Niehr actually... MISTER DARK? :)) I'm surprised that you still haven't continued such a good story. Please write more cuz I haven't slept for a long time already...(YAWN)
Dietkrillbits chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Wow. Just- wow. I love it. I really like the dark twist on Rayman's universe. And yes, I did have those questions in my head, which mean you succeeded!

Keep it up! )

Crazyca777, also know as Caitlin23 from Raymanzone.
anoblevolunteer chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
I have actally thought of those questions. And hey, you seriously don't fail at writing! Keep it up!