Reviews for Bad Habit
TheCartoonusMaximus chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Awesome. I've never seen someone do bronzeshipping in canon before, and you did it so well. Kudos!
Oustiti chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I'm speechless. This was sooooo good. It gave me a whole new deeper insight on Yami Marik. I can't even think of a good way to describe how much I liked how you portaited him. Amazing job.
Feline Wings chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
You know, I read this sometime [2 yrs] ago and I come back and read it again and find it just as stunning and wonderful and amazing...:) I fricken LOVE it!
WolvesKey chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aw, dare I say it that Yami Marik sounded as though his heart had been broken? Poor guy. But then I can also see why Marik would want to break away from Yami Marik. It pretty much-in my opinion anyway-seems to tie in with the actual storyline and I'm loving the intense emotions and detail in this. Excellent work 5/5 ;)
the upward glance chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Good God!

That left me breathless.

That last line...

I gasped aloud

It was so perfect...

The characterizations were exquisite

I usually have a tough time with canon Bronzeshipping, just because it hurts my brain to figure out..hahaha

But you executed it wonderfully!

Lovelovelove

XOXO
shadowrael chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow, that was really good! I do believe Bronzeshipping has moved up on my favorite shippings list :D
NormalAddict chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Beautiful story. It built up throughout it and it was interesting to read that Malik never actually felt the same way about his Yami. Throughout everything it still could be so much identified as canon. I also love the fact that you brought little pieces of the anime back, such as Mariku's thoughts of being the main character. Only you used them and twisted them around in a really clever way. I loved the ending, it closed the story perfectly. Because it morphed Mariku into the person he is now. :)
Natsu.Arisu chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Stop making me speechless. It's making it hard to review.:)

I loved this. It was really in-character and canon indeed. I liked the bit at the end where is starting why he hates Rishid, Ishizu, the Pharaoh, and Marik.

I also like the style of this, where you only referred to the two as the darkness and light, yami and hikari.

Very well written~
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This made me want to cry. :( But, I loved it! It was beautiful. _

~CR
Eleanorose123 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oh WOW, that was AMAZING, one of the best stories of Bronzeshipping I've read :D I really liked how you kept Marik within character, and that last bit was truely deep, well done :3
Accountclosedbecausereasons chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Hm...well, I hate bronzeshipping with a burning passion, but this story was well written, I must say. You integrated a wonderful balance to the characters, and it was right on target. However...with as much study as I've done on dissociative identity disorder, I could never enjoy bronzeshipping. Ever. XD But still, well written story, it was bearable. (That's a compliment, I swear!) I hope to read more from you. :)
rexraptor89 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
this was great! keep it up 3
RemainSilent1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow,all I can say is wow. I really enjoyed this, you did a great job with the psychology of it all and style of writing. Please keep up the good work!
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Okay, so I've never liked bronzshipping much. I'll read it of course, because I've found a lot that are quite good. Same goes with any yami/hikari pairing, really. They just don't make much sense to me, but I'll read anything that's good. This was good. It's the kind of story that the people who ship those to base their ideas off of. It's the kind of thing that anyone would like, regardless of his or her preference. Thank you so much for sharing, that was awesome.

-Eggy