Reviews for My Warrior, My Queen
I love this story so much!
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 1 . 7/24
I loved it! Short but sweet.
Moto-kun chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I'm finding it very interesting and positively refreshing to see a story with just so many details through adjectives. Very, very interesting and good in my opinion, because that makes it hot in its own way without even actual things (regarding the hotness matter xD) happening.
Well-written!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
In the movie the chess board(set when Mirana was a young woman)
The Black Queen
Dahalia,the Queen of Charpaal,is the main antagonist and the queen of the is a mysterious,cunning and statuesque vixen,but when angry..she's most TERRIFYiNG.
Species:Vampire
Age:119
Portrayal:Emma Watson(I think)
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This pairing is one if my favorites. Wonderful job.
LBF chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Very nice story. I enjoyed it.
1Past and Present1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
It seems that everything you write embodies excellence. Not at all surprising.

-1Past and Present1-
NamelessSaint chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow, these two are just so perfect together and your story really reflects how they feel for the other. Well done! [Wouldn't their kids be cute? :)]
Disable chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
such lush imagery. it fits well with the fandom, thanks for the upload :p
FaberryFan chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
:D!
Listener15 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is a sweet look into them as a couple. It was cute and at the end a little more than just "cute." Heh. Nicely done!
ofgoddesses chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
so i made myself promise to see the movie before reading this. don't ask why, i just had to. and i saw it the other day but forgot to read this. o_o; uhmm.

but this. was. SO BEAUTIFUL I COULD DIE.

seriously, just all the descriptions were flawless and i could picture everything perfectly. the kissing scene was perfect, absolutely perfect. just the way you describe everything is so gorgeous and i want your style. :)

favorited.

(like everything else of yours. xD)

i think you should write more for these two, i think i've fallen in love with them. :D
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Love your story, it's awesome.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
nicely done. another good story, a bit short for my taste but still good )
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
very cool story loved it.