Reviews for Doomed To Repeat It
Likaboss chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Only thing... Shouldn't Ryuk be a pile of dust for extending light's life span, like Rem? Other than that, very entertaining :)
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Yay Light! Ever since finishing Death Note, my thoughts have concluded that Near and Mello are in no way equal to either L or Light, and that they shouldn't have won. Thank you for creating this ending for me to relish instead.
CelticKawaii chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Maybe I'm just too 'Team L', but...this ending, didn't really like it. I guess that Death Note couldn't really find itself in a happy ending, be it whether an insane megalomaniac with a god complex became drunk on the dark side...and won, or an innocent victim-turned-megalomaniac with a god complex ultimately lost. But still, Light being Light, the magnificent bastard should've come out with something like that...you'd think.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I like this MUCH better than the actual ending.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That's the ending I want! More? :)
rayningnight chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Dang this was good.

In the end, I KINDA wanted Light to die...or at least turn to a good guy (and NOT conquer the world) but, hey, it's Light right? In the manga, he died for being to smart for his own good.

But, it's nice to read an alternative story, even if it's kinda sad.

Great idea of how it COULD have turned about. :)

-Twinkle
Demon chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This ending is wayyy better than the original one XD Loved it!
Naire chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I agree! This is the way it should have end! I hated an original ending. Thank you for sharing! :D
LifeMattersDoesntIt chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow! great alternative ending. It was funny, morbid and all awesome all round! It's also realistic, since that really COULD have happened too. :) So great job!

~~