Reviews for Darkness of the Ethereal
juvonny chapter 31 . 1/30
don't stop THERE I wanna see you bring vegito in this ! should be interesting.
Yu Kazama chapter 31 . 3/19/2013
Enjoying the story so far...Are there any future plans on continuing the series?
freefallrox chapter 23 . 2/8/2012
Great story so far. But with the recent expansion of the Elder Scrolls Series, and the fact that Nirn existed at some point in this universe, it makes me wonder if some of the newer characters from Oblivion or Skyrim would make an appearance. Also, you may still have to go into a bit more detail with adding that particular universe (I.E.- Explain about the Daedra, Aedra, and other deities). Still, good choice.
miguelnuva chapter 31 . 12/31/2011
Hey you should really continue this story this fic is great. It would be cool is Hotaru and Rini fuse together.
lina chapter 27 . 7/23/2011
I sure hope you leave gohan with venus, they would make a really nice match, she is so outgoing and he so shy that would be fun!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 31 . 7/8/2011
This is looking pretty good so far. I'm working on a crossover myself. Check it out when you have time if you like major crossovers that are sort of Kingdom Hearts like.
zeprincesszz chapter 27 . 3/5/2011
you should draw or get someone who is good at drawing to draw fused nepturanus and juvenus and even though they didnt fuze sailor moon and mercury , and chibi moon and saturn.
zeprincesszz chapter 28 . 3/5/2011
great job i cant wait till the next one, and the game idea is smart i'd love to play it if you make one. sorry i dont know anything about it.
zeprincesszz chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
great job! i cant wait until the next part! please hurry! :)
zeprincesszz chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
i love it, it gets better and better and i like the seperations and who each group was with this could be an actual bpook good job!
zeprincesszz chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
i heard in the english version neptune and uranus are cousins but in the real thing they are not. and by the way you should watch it in japanese here is another season that was not released in america sailor stars go to or net idk and type sailor moon sailor stars and start on episode 1. anyway,i started reading a bit of the begining of the first one you talked about nehelania / zirconia being sealed, they were sealed but in the begining of sailor stars you will see what happens it is SUPER and sailor moon gets a new transformation in the anime it says it is the best transformation after being queen. and the manga is at including (you have to spell it like this) codename:sailor v. i know i seem like a total geek but i am sooo into sailor moon.
zeprincesszz chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
this is awesome! i am soooo excited i cant wait! even though i am about to read it after this. YAYYYYY!1
zeprincesszz chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
this is pretty cool! my brothers love dragon ball z and hate sailor moon, but i like both sailor moon better.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 11/18/2010
gaisent11 chapter 23 . 8/9/2010
wow Sailor neptune and uranus fusion seems awesome. oh and dagoth ur is from elder scrolls.