Reviews for Darkness of the Ethereal
gaisent11 chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
im enjoying the story. it truly is refreshing to read a dragon ballz/sailor moon crossover that doesnt focus entirely on pairings. keep em coming.
SachiNyoko chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
I just want to say it's awesome to find a story in this section not dripping with gooey romance. On top of that, your plot is really intricate and thought out. I'm really enjoying the story so far and will be watching it.
Sgt. Son Gohan chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
Hey I like what you've done so far. I'm just wondering if Vegeta is still going to turn Majin or if Gohan will still train with the Z sword. I hope you update soon I cant wait to find out.
hollowfied chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
can't wait for goku to go super sayan three! will there be vigito? and will goku use the spirit bomb?
dragonboy5 chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Is a Mordred a servant controlled by Babidi to help revive majin buu
Zeneger chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Interesting start for now. I hope that the DBZ cast won't be just trown in and act out of character.
MysticGohan chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
I really enjoyed the fight scene in this chapter. I was wondering how you were going to have the Scouts fight on equal par with the Z fighters. Other than the fact that you're using the same dialouge as the anime I'm still enjoying your fic. Also I'm wondering how Gohan will deal with all the girls chasing after him lol. Keep writing and I'll keep reading
GN00QuanTa chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
cool it seems things are starting to pick up. I wonder our that morrdred guy will react when majin buu comes in or the sailors reaction when gohan goes supersayin two. Normally i don't like these storys when sailormoon is in the same univers as dragonball z and such but your doing good so fair keep it up!
Hollowfied chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
No! how could you take away trunks vs goten? That was the coolest fight! The sailor scouts whatve shit themselfs watching just like the audience and when they turned supersaijin. Any way besides you taking away one of my fav fights good story.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3