Reviews for BitterSweet
ReeveRegala chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
This is really good. Please update soon. It's been a long time since you had, and I hope you would.
Angel1178 chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I just started reading this fic, I know you haven't updated in a LONG time but I really hope you finish this fic pleas!
danita3 chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Plzzzzzzzzz ! This story is too good to be true ! I've waiting 4 an update 4 so long , u can't leave it here :'(
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Freaking awesome!
MagusDeKiddo chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
I need to read the contiacion! please update soon! I let the viewers!

And yes, is Hermoso. First you used Hermosa and this is for woman, Hermoso is for boy jijiji. I'm latina jujujuju and I don't speak very well english XD
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I know this is kind of an old story, but I like it so far. My only concerns are the lack of research in your medical area. Whether or not you have personal knowledge of medicine, you can look up an impressive amount of information on line.

Cracked skulls cause a whole lot more than just headaches and can leave underlying problems that become a permanent part of a person's life.

You can't put a wrap on a person's neck. They're elastic and would strangle you. A neck brace is what would have been used, but it could have been a more flexible collar than the rigid one the paramedics would have used to stabilize Ryan on the way to the hospital.

Also, while you might put an antibiotic ointment on a healing scab, you don't do that for larger wounds until they're mostly healed. Gunshots are different than a cut to your knee.

Basic research about what you're writing can help a lot. As it stands, what you have medically isn't credible and makes it sound like you only have a base knowledge of general first aid. Better research would have helped you a lot in this area and made the story more believable.
sassygayowen chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
Oh my god! Please update soon!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
~"Ry?"

"Mmmm?" I mumbled sleepily, snuggling into his shoulder.

"Nice ass."

Lol XDD

That's funny..:3
Animeyaoimaster chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
~No! Stop! Why did this keep happening to me? I couldn't like Ryan. I mean, I was with Calleigh! Think of her, just think of Calleigh. Calleigh, Calleigh Calleigh, Calleigh, Ryan's ass... God dammit Delko!

XDDD LOL That's so funny...poor Delko :3

Delko and Ryan sitting in a tree, s-e-x-i-n-g

They would rather do it in a bed, but sadly they cannot

Do you know why?

Squirrels want their nuts XD
Animeyaoimaster chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Wow O_O More intense
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
O_O Whoa...intense...
billionash chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Great cliff hanger! Am excited bout the next chapter
Tazwalker chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
wow, nicely done! really well written and i gotta know how this goes one! will read more right now! good job, i like the fact that you show both sides
Buffyxenaman chapter 10 . 11/10/2010