Reviews for Forced Fed
sirensbane chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
This is fairly well-written, but I spent the whole time wondering why they couldn't just go with the two million dollars. The kidnappers gave them an option, and it sounds like the Feds could have pulled it together. Heck, give Neal five minutes and a phone and he could probably liquidate two million. I had trouble buying Neal's decision without there being a compelling reason that they have to choose option two.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Poor Neal... awww...
He always thinks he's disposable and not worth an effort of being loved.

Liked this story. Almost made me cry for how little Neal thinks of himself and that he doesn't realise people love and cares about him.

Is there supposed to be more to this or it's the end?
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
great story!
glad they're all well again
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
what? no! he can't be dead!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
so close! that will not be good for peter, realizing that it was neal they were carrying past him...
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
whoa what a dream!
but it's the right decision
pechika chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Loved the story
georgiamomma123 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
I thought he was shot in the left shoulder, but now he is dislocating the left to escape his bindings, but the right arm is hanging limply and that is the one he slams into the column. Am I mixed up?
morgo7kc chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
This was great, truly amazing! A sad story mostly through, but Im glad not only did you end with a happy ending, but on a happy note. I love your fics! Thx for writing this :)
anitrasdance chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Thanks for posting this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
flight-of-music chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Wow. That was epic. I cried. I haven't cried at a story for a LONG time. That was good. Write another just as good. :)
AZGirl chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
This was a good read... I can see Neal sacrificing himself for Peter at some point.