Reviews for Heartbreakers
UnwrittenMemory chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Oh, when Jasmine says "I'm just trying to get out, so I can really start living." My heart broke.

Yes, I am re-reading this. I can't help it.
Moon chapter 41 . 6/27/2013
Bear with me here.
Master Eracus is serving the standard Keyblade-weilder-in-training breakfast to his three apprentices, Aqua, Terra, and Ventus. You know what that is? Toasted bread with a small dessert of jam. Oh, and no utensils. Aqua, with her rigid attitude, only eats the extremely bland bread. Ventus, being a sugar nut, only eats the jam. Aqua gives her jam to Ven, and Ven gives his bread to Aqua. Terra is watching all this with a confused expression, which turns to horror as both turn to him, intent on stealing his breakfast. (think shark smiles)
In a moment of genius, he uses his keyblade to spread the jam on the bread, inventing toast and jam, while at the same time causing the would-be thieves to both turn away in disgust. WIN. Until Eracus comes in and starts yelling. Uh oh. "Why have you disgraced your weapon!" Eracus shouts, to which Terra replies, "I'm balancing opposite worlds! That's what the keyblade's for, right?" OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER: Terra was then given full points on the written portion of the Mark of Mastery Test without even taking it for demonstrating full comprehension of the subject. And for eating breakfast.

LIKE A BOSS.

My friend came up with this, and it's AMAZING.
Moon chapter 40 . 6/27/2013
On a regular basis, I LOVE Vani! He's awesome XD
However, you've managed to make me hate him as well as like him in the story!
Moon chapter 37 . 6/26/2013
Chapter 37
*fangirls face off over fluff. Dies. Comes back to life mysteriously.(If ur wondering, I PLAYED THE GAME.) Repeat*
Moon chapter 36 . 6/26/2013
"I don't want to dystroy your piano..."
"I HAVE FOUR."
Demyx's face: XD
"OMG!" *mindblown*
Moon chapter 33 . 6/26/2013
Chapter 33
LOL! IT'S JUST LIKE WITH SORA AND KAIRI AT THE BEGGINING, EXCEPT WITH RIKU AND JASMINE, AND HIS PARENTS AND TIFA ARE PLAYING MATCHMAKER XD
Moon chapter 32 . 6/26/2013
Chapter 32 XD
(My only comment about the awesomeness of this story...)
Moon chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
I KNEW THAT SOME RANDOM PLOT TWIST WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. (I now hate Larxie. She was OK earlier, and one of my friends said that SHE was Larxie. NOW I KEEL HER. *stabs Larxie multiple times, all the while laughing like a crazy insane psycho killer/how Sakuya does in the first cutscene in Okami*) LOL, SPEAKING OF RANDOM REFERANCES... IF THEY CALL JASMINE A WHORE, I DON'T WANNA SEE WHAT THEY CALL RAO! *laughing face of at probably impossible to understand video game referance*
Moon chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
Chapter 30
YAY! LOVE TRIANGLE-SQUARE THING WITH RIKU, ROXAS, VANITAS, AND JASMINE, ALL THE DUDES PROBABLY LIKING JASMINE! (Cept maybe Vani... He might just be 'flirting' with her for political reasons...) OMG, NOW PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE WILL GO ALL, "OMG, THAT WAS JASMINE IN THE MUSIC VIDEO *mindblown*" AND THE GIRLS WILL PROBABLY BE JELOUS AND THE GAIZ WILL PROBABLY JUST WANT TO HOOK UP WITH HER. CHAOS SHALL REIGN IN PART 2, I KNOW IT JUST BY THAT.
Moon chapter 29 . 6/26/2013
Chapter 29
FLUFF, ALL OF IT, FLUFF! *dancing around like a crazy fangirl idiot*
Is it just me, or are, like, FIFTY GAIZ ALL FIGHTING OVER JASMINE!?
Roxas(duh)
Riku(EVEN MORE DUH)
Sora(Not really, LOL. He has Kairi. OMG, KAI)
Demyx(At least I think so...)
Vanitas(Why do I feel like her father's PLANNING something involving a relationship between them or something?)
And probably more, like Marluxia(who's just the creepy psycho rapist) or maybe those random dudes she and Riku meant while walking from the grocery store.
Moon chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
Chapter 28 (AGAIN. U just can't get rid of me, can u?)
Dear Jasmine,
Your supposed to be the smart one. Riku got mad because he's jealous of Roxas.
Sincerely,
Loyal Fanfiction Fan.
Moon chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
"Of course I speak English pretty girl. I just like messing with you because your funny."
Chapter 28
I knew he didn't say ugly. BECAUSE I WOULD BE A SHAMEFUL ADDITION TO THE HETALIA FANDOM IF I DIDN'T KNOW THAT BELLA MEANS PRETTY IN ITALIAN!
Italy: VE!
And that is why.
Moon chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
*excited for the whole music video element part of this* YAY! Last time I read something where a character was in a music video, it was really good! I'm excited for this!
Moon chapter 26 . 6/26/2013
Chapter 26
End- I SO SHIP THAT XD
Moon chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Chapter 25
Angry JasmineLOTS O DEAD PEOPLE, ROXAS. INCLUDING U.