Reviews for Whiskey Lullaby
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 5/11
one bloody way to get someone in tears T.T i love and hate that song too much, love because it's soft and soothing unless you pay attention to the lyrics, hate it because it always (ALWAYS) brings tears to my eyes and a block in my throat...i blame my grandfather for that, he showed to me at a very young age, (along with the video) and i bawled
Liara chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
So sad, so beautiful, but so very sad ...
Wisegirl5595 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Very good it has me in tears
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Lov it
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love this song and I love this story.
thenormalfreak chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
admitidly only those who know the song can truly apreciate this...and that song is the only one that has ever made me actually cry...it is beautiful, congratlations on such a hartfelt, complementary piece of work :)
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is sad, but I like the story.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
loved it it was tearful
nicegal123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Ok, itz fine. But in the ยงong, neithe of them died with a gun. The booze iz the gun, meaning they dank themzelvez to death. Watch the video on youtube.
Shinichi1412 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh boy, *sniff* i'm crying, holy crap. the song didn't even make me cry this much. *sniff* and i still love this story. *sniff* T-T
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i love love love the song cuase I've heard it myself but the story could use some work
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wow!
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
that was sad - I just heard the song yesterday on the radio so that was rather ironic... look forward to your next chap &/or story!
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
SAD!

Made me want to cry lol.

Great story!
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Damn, why did you have to write a story to make me cry. I think it was so sweet, Tom could not live with out his love and killed himself. Why did my Tom have to die. It's all Harry's falt. I am so going to kill Harry Bloody Potter. You are the best! My review is first!