Reviews for The Consequences of Redemption
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 7/27
edward and alice both need a good ass whoopin' and i hope bella gives it to them!
Michelle Law chapter 2 . 3/6
I read your recommended fic "Angel in the Attic". you are correct. I IS great. it is the only Edward/Bella fanfic I have read except for PA Lassiter's "EPov" rewrite of the entire series (taking up where Midnight Sun left off.
jeoliverio chapter 13 . 1/12
So did he pick Alice? Is the story over?l
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
this was interesting chapter so I wonder what Jasper is going to do? I think he should talk to Alice and see what she saw right, and why she told Edward that he would find his happiness with someone else right. Thank you for sharing what you have so far and have a good week. Can't wait to read your updates.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
this was interesting chapter as well. Yes I hope that they can get Victoria so that Bella can carry on with her life without the Cullen's and then they can carry on with their life right. This way Bella doesn't have to feel bad about her feelings for Jasper right. This way Jasper can concentrate on his wife Alice
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
huh. I like this Bella she is opened and honest on how she feels about stuff going around her and this is good. But like she said that Alice and Jasper are married and soul mates not them right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
well I'm glad that Edward is going to accept that Bella and he isn't going to be together again. I wonder what else Alice is hiding this is going to be interesting to find out if they can get it from her right. I wish all of them well.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
this was a good and interesting chapter as well, I really do hope that Bella can be safe and I hope that she can get Edward to understand that it is he who left and didn't really care enough to stay or get someone to watch over her. I hope that Bella tells him it is not going to work out for them and that he should carry on with his life. I hope that Edward doesn't hurt Bella when she talks to him
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
this was a good chapter as well. Wow she just about talked to them all, but for Rosalie and Edward and we all know that Bella doesn't like Bella. I wonder what Alice was thinking as well or what she meant right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 6/21/2016
wow I hope that Bella doesn't allow Alice to control her again and that she won't forgive her to fast right. I wonder when Jasper tasted Bella's blood is when he kind of felt the pull to her as a mate but can't understand it yet. I hope all works out for the best right
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
this was a interesting chapter as well. I'm glad that Bella doesn't want to see Edward and I don't blame her at all right. I wonder if Jasper feels anything for Bella and if Alice sees them together is why she asked him to stay away from Bella in the first place right.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
this was a good chapter as well, wow poor Bella so she doesn't want to be changed huh. I wonder if Jasper can quit drinking out of her.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
oh no I wonder if Bella will be able to get away right, at least her dad is safe I hope anyways.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
this was interesting, why would Alice want Jasper to stay away from Bella? He should ask himself that I think anyways. Also glad that he sees where Bella is coming from.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
another good chapter I hope that Jasper respects Bella and doesn't call the rest of the coven right. I hope that Jasper can help Bella right, I wonder if he would call Peter to help and Charlotte.