Reviews for The Consequences of Redemption
Destineyofme chapter 13 . 3/16
Please start writing again
pegasus5406 chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Great story so far hon, please update again soon, thanks, huggs. Peggy
Dauntless Initiate Erics girl chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
ok I know I have reviewed twice now but I love your story and really want you to finish it. I need to know where this story will go :)
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Wow! looks like this one is going to be better than any soap opera
Dauntless Initiate Erics girl chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
okay you have a good start to a brilliant story here but it seems you havr forgotten about it. please remember when you write a story that people read and like they would like to read it start to finish not half completed. I hope you end up finishing this story :)
Madmaxi chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
Oh my God! How could you abandon this story? It is so unbelievably good! The plotline, characterization, and subtext is amazing! I really hope that you find both the time and your muse to finish it.
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is such a great story! I really hope you come back to it!
EJ 12212012 chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
Oh God! This is great! How had I not found this earlier? I am so sorry. That's 12 reviews lost to time... so sad. Well, bring on the next ones (whenever you might get back to this story), and you can be sure I'll be here!
Minnakoda chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
Hey, I stumbled across this story and I have to say it is pretty awesome so far! I hope you come back to it some day as I am very interested in seeing how jasper resolves his conflicts :)
NoWayWithWords chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
Oh I so hope that you plan to continue this story. I was hesitant to start reading at first, because I'm such a die-hard E/B fan, but closettwilighter1 recommended it, and I loved her story so much I trust her judgment.

I am happy to say that she was right! Your story is excellent, and I am so drawn into this now that I'm on Bella and Jasper's side. I feel bad for both Alice and Jasper, because I hate to see their "spiritual connection" die, but I'm finding it hard to feel sympathetic toward Edward. It seems that Edward views Bella as a possession, where Jasper views her as a person.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will have an update for us. I know how it goes sometimes; one of my most favorite fanfics went 19 months between updates, and I just updated my own story after a 13 month wait!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
awesome story, i love it! i know you havent updated in quite a while, but i hope you decide to continue this one... its far too good to leave unfinished! i look forward to your next update.
mickeymackey chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
wonderful story. I notice the date - will you be continuing at any point?
1mindlesswonder chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
can jasper sit in the chair by my bed and watch me sleep come to think of it that wouldn't work very well i don't think i'd be able to sleep if jasper was in my room i look forward to more from you
1mindlesswonder chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
ok so i feel like we might see something between alice and edward here alice seems muc to attached to him more so then she is to jasper