Reviews for Ranks and Kisses
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
please make more nao and nina
Sakura cc chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
HAHAHHAHA a SINGLE natsuki? That's so uncommon but OH GAWD so fun! 3 XD Great fic! WOuld've want to be here *SNIFF* oooh a kiss from naoooo *dreamy sigh* so worth anything! Anywa greaaaaaaaaat great!
Renkhal chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Hahaha! Poor Natsuki... Lol.
RevalisPyross chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
LOL! Awesome ending to an awesome story!

I'm actually kinda glad that Natsuki didn't end up with anyone; this is probably the only fic in the fandom where she doesn't and it totally fits! XD
AngelKruger chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Hey there!

Omg i luv ya so much! i finally got to kiss Nao *-* Thanx so much 4 that!

Awesome chappie as always and Natsuki single? xD that was just genius, i just hope Mikoto didn't beat the living lights outta me O.o

Greatly entertaining story, hope to read more from u soon .

Cookies, sunshine and lots o'love 4 u.

AK out!
lone princess19 chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
ahahaha..

i was here in this chapter!

i love it!

your story is really great!
moonyfea chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
well...it was a nice fic with Nakoto
Major Mike Powell III chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This was AW3SOME! :DD

ShizNao, NatNina, NaoKoto, NatNao, ShizNina! W00T! *O*

Poor, poor Natsuki! She got OWN3D! Viva Nao! LOL

Mission complete! N-I-CE work, marine! Now, return to base for debrief and some rest. The coffee's on me.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Ascoeur chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
LOL, the omakes are so funny xD!

and LMFAO at Shizuru rejecting Natsuki. In this world of yours, every pairing is mixed! LOL.

/ It was a cool and funny story! NICE JOB! Hope to see more from you soon!
psycheczar chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
WHAT!*sobs* i thought you find me cute? *sobs* now I'm a jobless bum again!*sobs more*
Blackfang64 chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
So, wait is this over? No Natsuki winning, just Shizuru going on a date with Nina while Natsuki is Nao's pet. A strange ending, i hope there is another chapter, just for fun. Good chapter none the less, keep up the good work!
Demon Cat08 chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
As usual...this chappy is AWESOME! I really love it Especialy the part where Natsuki was shot down LOL

And your Omake is EPIC! I can't stop laughing thanks for the good laugh and thanks for still including me in your Omake
ethicsforsale chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Woot! That was hot.

*gives you the cookies I promised for pulling off a legitimate Nao/Nao kiss*

Hah. This was the first time I've been cursed at in the middle of someone else's fic. I rather like it I think. :D

I know, I know, I'm a brat.

Nice work.
scrubles chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Awesome! I think they're tied Now if Shizuru kissed nao for the fun of it even though the contest is over just to make Natsuki pissed and jealous...hm, I love a jealous Natsuki _ Can't wait for the next chapter, kisses and hot girls. ;]
FFaddict007 chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
I wonder if Shizuru and Nina are gonna catch Natsuki and Nao, lol, they'll be sorry they ever started the contest or something. Lts see who wins. Go Nao!