Reviews for The Consequences of a Lie
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 11/22
that was good keep the chapters coming
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 8 . 8/2
Proper grammar? Check;
Compelling first chapter? Double check;
Uses paragraphs, periods and commas? Check!
Mantains the naming style from the manga, saying first the surname and then the first name? Check check check!
A chapter 9 . 6/27
imnotraven16 chapter 9 . 5/20
excellent start
helrio uzugaku chapter 9 . 4/20
Haha, pretty good. Can't wait for when Naruto meets Jiraiya, that'll be a good firework show. I can see kushina walking through the gates raising hell over how Naruto was treated, it's gonna be hilarious.
mdhunter111 chapter 9 . 1/17
Awesome story! Thanks for writing so far! Please continue!
fanggrin chapter 9 . 1/5
I was loving it but it looks like it died
ThePhenoix11 chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
This story just makes me happy. i dont know why. its funny silly and serous all at the same time. honestly i want this continued or picked up by a different writer its to good to be left to die. My friend please continue or find a competent person to inherit it, (no im not offering im a horable speller.)
StrongGuy159 chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Awesome story continue please.
Star Iron chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
I'm really curious about where you're going with this story. This could easily turn into a revenge fic that I think would be awesome but it can also be a redemption one. I want to see who else will be in the probable harem and I can't wait for the yearly update ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Please no harem
trongod chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Recently was told about this and your other stories, and gotta say they even exceed the praise given. Very well done and a tangent not seen often at all.

About the only complaints I have are the short chapters and the incredibly long update cycle, but hopefully Real Life and the Muses will get together to allow you more time and Inspiration.
lightskiller chapter 9 . 10/26/2013