Reviews for Alcohol and Convicts
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 2/9
Hahaha! Neal! You're one gorgeous piece of work. C: Peter having one of the weirdest conversations involving a threesome between him, Elizabeth and Neal in a relationship. Go Neal! Woo the Burkes!
Sibella chapter 1 . 1/22
Very fun! I liked the extra scene a lot too.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Perfect !
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Loved it!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Love this.
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This made me laugh so hard I was sure I was dying. LOVED your fic, drunk!Neal is adorable :D
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Titan16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is SO GOOD!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
OMG That Ending Scene Just Made My Entire Week! That's One Of The Best Scenes I've Read! XD

I REally Like To Take The Lines That I Really Like From The Ch./Story & Comment On Them. There Were A Lot In This One. XD

He tilts his head back and looks up at the man, waggling his fingers. "Hi," he says and then dissolves into giggles. Peter mutters something—"I need backup"

Just Imagining Him On The Floor Looking Up At Peter With A Grin, Wagging His Fingers Giggling 'Hi' Is Just So Cute! I Can't Stand It! X3

"Um, El? Why am I half-naked and in bed with your husband?" ...

"Because you make bad decisions when you're drunk, Caffrey."

Just The Implications Of What Peter Said Made Me Laugh. I Kinda Feel Bad For Neal Right Here. First He Wakes Up Almost Naked NExt To Peter, Then He Remembers Kissing El. He Must Of Been Really Confused! XD

"Show me your warrant",

That Totally Sounds Like Mozzie... Why Do U Have Them Calling Him Haversham? I Mean They All Call Him Mozzie Don't They?

FBI agent, criminal, landlady, FBI agent's wife(friend)

That's One Hell Of A Line Up! Only Neal Could Get That Many Different People Into One Room To Care About Him. X)
HayNSW2711 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Totally loved this was pmsl all the way thought it 10/10'
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Love this story. Thank you so much for making it. It made me smile and fell sad. I just read it after I saw Travellers episode 8. Matt is soo handsome, isn't he. Now I could imagine him being drunk. And wow, he's so cute.

This story will be in my favorite.
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is like my 19th time reading this and i absolutely adore it. i personally think you should write a sequel in Peter's point of view. lol it'd be amazing.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I've read this like... three times, and I can't get over how funny it is. I mean, a sequel would be LOVE!

-K
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
this was too cute! i loved it! everyone was perfect
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
ROTFL! Ok, that was freaking awesome all the way around. I don't know why you took that scene out, you should have totally left it in!