Reviews for Bad Boy
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
XD lol 12 children... Fufufu.
Please continue chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Love it!
yunaisu chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
not bad. i'm looking forward to the next chapter.
yunaisu chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
this story is really interesting.. i can't stop reading it continuously almost no blinking.. O.O

GREAT JOB in there nakano aika-san.
teanotes chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Whyyyy is it that whenever I find a good, ADORABLE RyoSaku fic, it's always un-continued? I know you have a life, unlike me, but you haven't updated in more than two years! D:

Anyway, I actually really like your OCs (except Eri, but I guess it's for a different reason) like Kobayashi. He be cute tho', right? Well, at least in my imagination.

All I can do know is HOPE and pray you'd update.

A List Things That Could Have Happened To Nakano Aika Causing Her Absence (for you, because of my boredom and desire for you to update):

*Maybe she forgot about this

*Maybe she got eaten by a monkey with two tails

*Maybe the Seigaku ppl kidna- Never mind. ;)

*Maybe she moved to some random desert that had no internet

*Maybe she forgot her password

*Maybe she lost her memory therefore she doesn't remember this fanfiction

*Maybe she wanted people to tell her "we miss you!"

*Maybe I'm stupid writing thi- Never mind.

*Maybe she's been stalking Ryoma for two years

*Maybe she forgot about this

(Excuse my strange-ness, although I'm pretty sure everyone on Fanfiction is weird to some extent.)

Bye. Update...?
WinterValentine chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
God some the chapters were so funny but at times it was made that sakuno seems like she has low self esteem and at some points in the story like in chapter 8 about the whole kids things she went all depressy like.
MaLoRaLover chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
ruuridolls chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
: haha ryoma's gone mad. 24 children? NOW THAT'S LIFE! )))
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Continue, pretty please? I just can't wait for the next update! It's so good, and Ryoma and Sakuno seem delightfully in-character. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for another chapter! X3
ice devil cat demon chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Please update soon!
simplyfierceandfearlessMiharu chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
please update :)
nadwa chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
update soon!i like your story very much.

read it more than
Megumi Sawa chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
kyaaaaaaaa i CANNOT wait for another chapter! it's been four months... but pleaseeee update again! I luv this story
Yuki029 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
oh wow girl, and I thought I'm late for reviewing. Well I've read the chapter way before i wrote a review :) but i just didnt have the time to type something. I really couldnt help but chuckle at the: I like children the way i like duck. Eaten. :D although, i personally find it kinda wrong.

WELL is Takenouchi Azusa (I copied and pasted this :P) just a filler? Like... will we have anymore glimpse of him? believe it or not, I actually like these kind of people, I mean, having these kind of people as a friend; like i think it's impossible to be boring with them; no? Well, i think someone who openly admits he's a playboy and a jerk is better than people who do not admit it. Although the 'pretending to be nice' part is where I'll punch him in the face. and no I'll not fall for these people.

I see you judging me! For saying I like these kind of people! and yay! i broke your 111 number of reviews! I think (hope) I'm the 112 reviwer :D cos that's just funny. Well update soon! Remember we're still waiiting for yoou! OH, and do you mind doing a for the next chapter? I kinda forgot what's going on and I'm too busy (lazy) to read all the chapters again...

lots of love!
Tsuki no Sakura-11 chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
hey how much time u r going to take ...seems like i cant read next going to