Reviews for Don't Ever Forget Me
kellygirl77 chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
you should warn people about NON-CANON lemons! i tried to keep going to see if it got better but it doesn't. if you are sleeping with a dude like him i feel sorry for you. MANWHORES ARE DISGUSTING AND NEVER CHANGE. EDWARD IS NOT ONE
kellygirl77 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
SHOULDN'T YOU WARN PEOPLE EDWARD IS A MANWHORE DICK! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE WORTH READING THANKS TO THE VAGUE SUMMARY!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
keep up the good work on your stories
Purplecowfreak18 chapter 24 . 11/26/2010
At first i was like "Poor bella has to put up with edward." And the fact that when writers as a manwhore at the very beginning they story usually sucks. But this wasn't the case.

I also liked all the drama when he got beat up by the Volturi and when Bella got really sick. It's really weird that i liked it though, because usually i detest drama. But great job! Keep on writing!
ILoveEdward76 chapter 19 . 11/17/2010
Where the heck did Aro and James come from? I don't remember reading about them in this story before. It's like they were just added for extra drama. Why is Edward acting so scared? I just don't get it.
dare2BU chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
nice beginning
RangaHotMrsBlondDR chapter 24 . 9/20/2010
i love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it :-)

that was abit over the top but really this is a great story please keep writing your really talented :-)
lauren chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
The story plot was interesting but a lot of points in this were slightly immature, like with alice, and some just didn't make sense, like how she rapidly got sick.
xstefx chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
So, this story is a little bit irrational in my opinion...

Why isn't Bella at Rene's?

How can she get bulimic in three days, so that she almost died?

The BMI of a person doesn't really prove that you're ill: I have a BMI of 17 and I'm sure I'm not anorexic..?

I like the idea of the story, but the execution not really. Maybe you should rewrite it or something.

I don't want to offend you with what I wrote, just give you my opinion...
radvan chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
sorry i'm a bit confused

how long has bella been in forks

where's rene

will you explain what's up edward its has to be more that alice talking about her to much

and why is jess acting embarrassed that she got caught with edward isn't he the big man in school

Diane
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 24 . 9/4/2010
I cant wait to read it.
K chapter 23 . 8/23/2010
Epilogue was so sweet. Thanks for the story. It was wonderful :)
Lees chapter 23 . 8/23/2010
Enjoyed the epilogue. Thanks for the quick story
Anna chapter 23 . 8/17/2010
I love this beautiful ending *sigh*
Jane chapter 23 . 8/17/2010
A wonderful finish to a wonderful story. Thank you.